Reviews for The Existence of You
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
omg this is super cute! I must admit to being curious as to Sesshomaru's repeated declarations "You can't hurt me" Anyways, it was funny and cute; loved it! Oh, and as far as the other MxS fic you're thinking about writing? WANNA SEE, WANNA SEE!
Tsukiyoko Natsume chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
That was a frickin hilarious fanfic I can't wait to read ur other ones if u have them thanks for all your hard work I love this pairing now thanks to u! ARIGATO ! N
pumpkinpi chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Hilaruous with fluff and dramatic moments!
Sesshys only girls chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
cool. i liked this one. although, the characters were a little oc at times, especially Sesshomaru. you could try working on that. but still a great fic!

Hoshi xx (star-not monk)
MiyamuraReina chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
omigod... this is so hilarious...

especially the 'eyeshadow is for ukes' comment... Sesshoumaru is a bit OOC here but it doesn't matter much... so yea you've done a great job...

i've read Katalyst's "Silent Laughter" and guess what? you're right.. it IS kick-ass! Sesshoumaru/Miroku pairing is now officially my favorite yaoi pairing ever! yipee!

keep it up! good luck! toodles~ *off searching for sess/miro fics*
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
chibirin8 chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
no I just saw that it said compleat but I want to read more abut the bath seen you are so mean oh well I still really like it but there wass alot of OOC but I also like how they where also there selfs
chibirin8 chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
LMAO I loved the last chapter mostly the last few line and I cant wait to see what happens next so i hope you update soon