Reviews for Counterparts
1432 chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
I keep coming back with the hopes of an update and I continue to be stupid by falling in love with each of your stories! Please update dragon or anything! Really! You have no idea how happy you would make us! Your loyal followers!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/4/2018
Please please make a story for this chapter! Please!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/23/2017
Please update Dragon.
Sincerely,
S.S.
freyja0taku chapter 46 . 7/20/2017
It was great! Woot, I like it all but my favorite would be Know, Touch, The Pit, Manitou, Rabbit Holes, Little Dragon, The Exchange, Sleepyhead, Snakes and Lions, The Spell, and Coffeehouse Dragons. And yes, I listed it so I can go back and read it again someday. hahah.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/2/2017
Are you ever going to update Dragon?
Sincerely,
S.S.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/10/2017
Please please please update Dragon.
- S.S.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/9/2017
It's been over a year since you've updated on fanfiction and I just want to read more of Dragon so please update that story.
- S.S.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/8/2017
I wish for more than anything that you would update Dragon since it is so good.
-S.S.
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Haha... pretending to be a shark XD
Guest chapter 46 . 8/17/2016
Loved every chapter it was a great read.
akwardllama chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
You could turn chapter ten into a full story, it sounds Hella intruiging
pandazombies chapter 45 . 1/26/2016
Oh my goodness I love The Spell, I haven't read anything like it before. It's short and sweet
Ivory Rouge chapter 46 . 12/30/2015
Gosh. I love these so much. You do a REALLY good job of changing the characterization/personalities of all the characters to suit the AU while still keeping the characters true to themselves. Your writing is always wonderful to read and the ideas and prompts you use aware always interesting and well executed. The fluff/cute stuff you write is almost sure to makes me do that smile and quietly/silently squee while clutching my chest because OHMYGOD my HEART thing. I don't really get a lot of that, especially in this fandom, so it's lovely when your writing gets that reaction. Thank you for sharing all of these amazing stories, and not just the ones here, but the others you write too. You're one of my favorite authors ever (fanfiction or print) and tied with one other author for my favorite Soul Eater fic writer. I really appreciate how many chapters you have here and that you're still updating even if it's kind of scattered. I hope that my writing might be as good as your's one day and that I will be able to know my muses as thoroughly and completely as you do. Thanks for posting. (Dragon AUs are my favorite. Even more so with SoMa. Your's are especially pleasing.)
chelsea-chee chapter 46 . 12/22/2015
This was cute and fluffy. Glad to see things from you again! I've missed your amazing writing. 3

Thanxs! :) :p ;)