Reviews for Jealous Fairy
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
perfecta story with cute flifffffffy!
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Tooth jealous! It is so strangely funny! I smiled at her jealousy and her denial. Jack liked her! Ha! And what was it about Snow Nymphs? Fourth was definitely mistaken. I loved Tooth! She was everything she IS. I really liked Frosty.
Fie chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
What independence day does hungery celebrate ?
July 4 is America celebrating its separation from britan why would hungary celebrate it
Melantha Frost chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I can just imagine the stupid grin on his face! XD
Preferance chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Jack seems out of character :S
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
When you were describing frosty the best possible way I would describe him was use a couple of lyrics from the song.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love your romance stories between Jack and Tooth. most of the time when someone writes a story, it makes no sence, doesn't follow the flow of the movie, is too childish, too cheezy, and all around crap. Your stories however, are perfect. they follow the movie, the flow and feel of them feel JUST LIKE the movies, they make sence. I have been reading each one almost every day especially under the mistletoe. I love that one! PLEASE FINISH IT PLEASE!
would you mind sending me what ideas you have for the third chapter? I always have ideas after I see what I'm working with. I could help you with it. Thanks again for your amazing stories!
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
very cute loved it and your writing
star ucheu chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i loved it write a nother one
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Once again you have created an amazing story that wwrms my heart! ;)
I absolutely love Frosty the Snowman! It was great that you added him in there! I laughed so hard at this line!
"Happy Birthday!" Frosty shoutedagain ashe began to laughand march aroundthe frozen lake.

"I amstill not too sure why he says'Happy Birthday' every time, butit doesn't bothermemuch."
Great job!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Muwahaha! Love it!

Please keep writing frostfairy fics... We need more!
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aww... so sweet! I love the idea of a Jealous Tooth. It's amazing! great storie, I love it!
Happy-ly chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AMG. THE FEELS ARE OVERWHELMING.

It was so fluffy AMG.

Now I must see a story where Jack gets jealous. lol
lilaflo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely love this! It's so cute! I like how you made Frosty so cute and innocent. My favorite part was when Jack was mad at Frosty for revealing his secret
LEd-The-Fullmetalkid chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I've always known that Frosty is real! Every "fairy tail" character is real!
Great story btw.