Reviews for Written in Reverse
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy crap I loved this. I never really thought about Sam's internal struggle this way but the way you describe it is so painful and poignant and yeah. Amazing!
The Bibliomaniac chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Yes. Thank you! This was great! The last line in particular was amazing!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very well written though awfully depressing. Keep up the amazing work!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
AAHHHHH...You know how to hurt Sam, right where it hurts... :'(

This was amazing! :D Exactly how I picture Sam pre-Season 8. :)
quickreaver chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
We need this ONE LAST FLASHBACK. I'd love it if Show gave us this one. Excellent job!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my. Sam's so exquisitely broken here, and it's so believable. Lovely work!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Excellent. Sad, but excellent. I liked the progression of events. Thanks for writing
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this is great
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I can totally see this as canon. There is no way Sam could have been in a good head space when Dean disappeared. I hope we get a explaination on the show as good as what you wrote here.. Sammy so lost without his stone number one. :(
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very good. As freaked as Sam was when Dean first disappeared, this definitely could've happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very nice job, loved it. I really wish we would find out what actually happened to Sam right after Dean and Cas disappeared. It would help some of us get into Sam's head space so we have a good explanation as to why Sam didn't look for Dean, and if we never do find out, your fic is going to become my canon. Thank you.
mb64 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh my goodness- you are killing me with these dark fics. But I HAVE to read them...

This is excellent by the way. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
"The closer Sam looked, the more certain he was that the edges of this reality were frayed, or perhaps a bit too sharp.

In a cautious breath, he whispered, "L-Lucifer?" and braced himself for the blow."
GOD.
You're getting to be too good of a writer, you know that? Everything you write is better than the last, and this, with the short paragraphs and the abrupt transitions and your flawless grasp of POV and Sam's disjointed perceptions and expectations - "He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up, cringing, expecting Lucifer, expecting punishment and pain, and instead found kind eyes and a sympathetic face. The woman sat down in the seat next to him.

"Are you all right?" she asked. She had a small pet carrier by her feet.

Sam opened his mouth and then closed it, not sure what to say. "My…" his throat felt rough. His voice was barely a whisper. He looked down at his hands. There was blood under his fingernails and he couldn't remember why. "My brother," he said. "He's dead."

GOD. I mean - the tactile details, the blood under the fingernails - but Sam unable to remember why - and the short sentences that show how disjointed his thought process really is - "This could very well be the cage." - they get me into Sam's head so painfully that I read this kind of cringing, sort of reading and not-reading, if that makes sense, because it hurt so much. I need Dean-comfort fix-it fic, pronto! but seriously, omg. This was so good I almost didn't review, because sometimes something sears me so badly I don't have words for it, but I thought you deserved to know.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for giving me this so telling a supposition of what Sam went thru when Dean upped and disappeared/died/et al when he went to purgatory and left a shattered and very fraglie still broken little brother via his almost 200 years with Lucifer as as bunk buddy behind. Sam is so very damaged without the benefit of a gaggle of BFF as Dean seems to collect (WaywardGordon/Bobby/Castiel/Benny)and needs his big brother back. Stone number one needs to remember this...please!