Reviews for Man of Steel: A Risk Worth Taking
kaleen1212 chapter 30 . 3/19
I enjoyed that very much. I hope there us a sequel!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Lol. After reading the epilogue, there's no way you can possibly leave us hanging! Lex is on the loose with clone-Lena. Need I say more?

Now as for the rest of the chapter, aww...it was so nice to see Lois and Erica finally give birth. *gushes* It certainly brought back memories of my own experience especially when we learned the weight of Baby Anthony. My daughter was the same exact weight and measurement when she was born. A big baby yes, but certainly not as BIG as Baby Clark. It's obvious he takes after his daddy! *chuckles* I'm so glad Clois decided to call him CJ instead Clark Jr., 'cause thanks to SV Lois, it reminds me of...well, you know. XD

And speaking of babies, Rucy are expecting - YIPPEEEE! But what really threw me for a loop was the coupling of Paul and Diana! It never occurred to me, but now I can totally see it. So let's see...you've got the General moving on with Susan, but what about Martha? No one can compare to Jonathan, but if this SEQUEL does come to fruition, I'd LOVE to see her find happiness too. Just a suggestion.

Until then, THANK YOU again for sharing you love of writing and Clois with us. It's been a pleasure. Now take that much deserved R&R and I'll talk to you soon! *hugs*

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D
Shani8 chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
WOW… that was some cliffhanger and totally unexpected! Very nicely done though, and I can't wait for the sequel. :)

Hope you figure out a way to weave Kara into the story! Happy writing and thank you as always for making me smile. *hugs*

Shani8 chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
Very nice chapter, my dear! So sorry that I've been very late in reading and reviewing, but life has been pretty hectic in more ways than one. *sigh*

It was nice to see Jor-El's AI make an appearance, along with Dr. Klein. Lois' comments about the whole pregnancy and intimate relations had me chuckling like crazy. Nice! *giggles*

Love the parts with Ron and Lucy as well as Bill and Erica. I too am sorry to see this story coming to a close, but hopefully you and Laney have another one planned. ;)

Happy writing!

Jeremy Shane chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
dragonball256 chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Well this was pretty epic as you promised. I'm glad we have some good things to think about, what would the clone want besides finding her mom?

I eagerly await the sequel :)
dragonball256 chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
Looks like everybody is hooking up finally. Can't wait to see how you end this story :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
Hi Barbara! Remember me? *giggles* Sorry I missed TWO chapter updates, but RL's been a b!t h lately and then I got sick *frowns*...didn't crash and burn until mid-week last week because despite being sick life still goes on. Yeah, it was bad.

But now that I've bounced back, couldn't think of anything better than cuddling up with two chapters of couple-y goodness to keep me warm. *chuckles* And from what I've read, so much has happened!

Omg, Clois finally moving into their new place! I'm so glad Martha's visiting 'cause her pep talk with Lois really did the trick in helping Lois reconcile with Sam. Also, Clark's fully recovered so that's good news! *gives the trio a hug* Of course, I'm completely ecstatic with Jor-El giving Lois and Clark the green light to...*cough*...you know, while pregnant. *chuckles* Superman may have powers, but even he has needs! Lol.

Now when it comes to Lucy and Ron, I KNEW Paul didn't stand a fighting chance! Rucy's fate was sealed after that steamy kiss they shared, but I hope Lucy and Paul can at least be friends. I think having good friends is important now that you revealed Paul has super-powers. It'll be interesting to see what happens with his journey and if he'll pick up a membership with the Justice League.

Last, there's Erica and Bill. Their romance is just wonderful. Just seeing Erica genuinely happy, getting a second chance at love and life AWAY from Lex was well worth the wait. She finally has light in her life with Bill and her family and I couldn't be happier.

Now all that's left is the epilogue...*sniff sniff* It's been an amazing ride Barbara. Thank you for sharing your love of writing and CLOIS with us. Happy Thanksgiving! *hugs* :D
moonie44foreternity chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
GREAT new chapter hon!
Shani8 chapter 28 . 11/21/2013
Filler or not, I really enjoyed this. :) Thanks so much for writing and sharing.

So happy to see that all of Clark's powers are back. Woo-hoo! I'm glad that you tied the family at the train station into the crowd wanting to welcome him back. That was a nice touch. :)

The scenes with Martha and Lois were really sweet, and very touching. She is a wonderful mother figure to Lois who is clearly missing her own mom. I'm really happy that Lois took Martha's advice and also decided to forgive her father.

Lucy almost made a mess out of it with Ron, but it's awesome that they were able to work out their differences. I also like Lois' idea of having Paul join the League. Hmm… I wonder how that will work out, and perhaps there is a romance in the works for him too? ;)

The final bit with Erica and Bill was nice too. Hehehe… I guess Lena is one smart cookie to figure out Clark's alter ego, but I hope that secret stays safe within their family.

As always you leave me practically salivating for more. I hope you update soon, before the holidays get really crazy. ;)

Happy writing!

dragonball256 chapter 28 . 11/21/2013
Aw man the story is finishing, so sad. I've enjoyed it immensely and hope you make more stories soon. Not nearly enough MoS stories here :)
moonie44foreternity chapter 28 . 11/21/2013
AWESOME new chapter honey!
Jeremy Shane chapter 28 . 11/21/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Shani8 chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
Another wonderful chapter, darling! :)

So happy to see that Lois is pregnant, and they are both going to be awesome parents. Yay for Dr. Klein making an appearance too; I loved his comedic but educated role as a confidant in Lois and Clark.

Poor Lucy has some tough choices ahead of her, I see. As for General Lane, he is really getting on my nerves, but then again, I suppose being a parent to two headstrong young women isn't easy either.

As for Bill and Erica, I totally understand that she's needs time to digest everything. Hopefully when she's ready to give it a go, Bill will still be waiting for her.

As always, I look forward to more. Happy writing!

Hugs,