Reviews for Man of Steel: A Risk Worth Taking
MissNikita chapter 30 . 3/31
Wonderful story, i really enjoyed it, i only hope the sequals dont focus too much on babies
MissNikita chapter 5 . 3/29
Swoooooooon
MissNikita chapter 4 . 3/29
The movies lack so much romance, its good to see it fleshed put in writing.

They are so sweet together.
MissNikita chapter 2 . 3/29
Poor Clark getting taught by mom about women, hilarious and the rest was just hot
MissNikita chapter 1 . 3/29
OMG that first scene at the Daily Planet reminded me of Lois & Clark and the new adventures of Superman, dunno if that was intentional, either way I loved this chapter.

After reading Harry Potter for about 7 years straight I may have found a new love.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great chapter and plot
gravityhasnolimit chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
This is probably the most realistic take on Lois and Clark's relationship that I have ever read. Great job!
gravityhasnolimit chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Okay this story keeps on getting better and better and I'm still wondering if 'I know you and Kent are sleeping together' and 'I glanced at your phone.' Means they were sexting. O_O but that's cool lol. :)
kaleen1212 chapter 30 . 3/19/2014
I enjoyed that very much. I hope there us a sequel!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Lol. After reading the epilogue, there's no way you can possibly leave us hanging! Lex is on the loose with clone-Lena. Need I say more?

Now as for the rest of the chapter, aww...it was so nice to see Lois and Erica finally give birth. *gushes* It certainly brought back memories of my own experience especially when we learned the weight of Baby Anthony. My daughter was the same exact weight and measurement when she was born. A big baby yes, but certainly not as BIG as Baby Clark. It's obvious he takes after his daddy! *chuckles* I'm so glad Clois decided to call him CJ instead Clark Jr., 'cause thanks to SV Lois, it reminds me of...well, you know. XD

And speaking of babies, Rucy are expecting - YIPPEEEE! But what really threw me for a loop was the coupling of Paul and Diana! It never occurred to me, but now I can totally see it. So let's see...you've got the General moving on with Susan, but what about Martha? No one can compare to Jonathan, but if this SEQUEL does come to fruition, I'd LOVE to see her find happiness too. Just a suggestion.

Until then, THANK YOU again for sharing you love of writing and Clois with us. It's been a pleasure. Now take that much deserved R&R and I'll talk to you soon! *hugs*

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D
Shani8 chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
WOW… that was some cliffhanger and totally unexpected! Very nicely done though, and I can't wait for the sequel. :)

Hope you figure out a way to weave Kara into the story! Happy writing and thank you as always for making me smile. *hugs*

-Shani :)
Shani8 chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
Very nice chapter, my dear! So sorry that I've been very late in reading and reviewing, but life has been pretty hectic in more ways than one. *sigh*

It was nice to see Jor-El's AI make an appearance, along with Dr. Klein. Lois' comments about the whole pregnancy and intimate relations had me chuckling like crazy. Nice! *giggles*

Love the parts with Ron and Lucy as well as Bill and Erica. I too am sorry to see this story coming to a close, but hopefully you and Laney have another one planned. ;)

Happy writing!

-Shani :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
dragonball256 chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Well this was pretty epic as you promised. I'm glad we have some good things to think about, what would the clone want besides finding her mom?

I eagerly await the sequel :)
dragonball256 chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
Looks like everybody is hooking up finally. Can't wait to see how you end this story :)