Reviews for Blades In The Dark
Awesome!
Stormcutter684 chapter 13 . 1/5
Oh how beautiful! Lovely story! Question; was it Bilbo and the magic ring who stabbed Azog or whatever his face is?
Anyways. I love this story, you changed a few things up but yet kept to the story line. Great job!
Immanerd25528 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
SUPER AWESOME! Totally loved it! Thank u for writing this!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Loving this so far! I'm on the edge of my seat!
The Doctor chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
WHAT?! WHAT!? WHAT!? WHY DID YOU END IT THERE!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DWARVES WHEN THEY GO TO EREBOR!? Wait...there's a book about this isn't there? Fantastic! I'll have to find it somewhere, I'm sure my TARDIS can find it...anyway, keep up the good work!
Emilie Waters chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Just finished the story, soooo amazing! You need to write more stories so I can read them! I'm obsessed! My dad turned of the router in the TARDIS somewhere near chapter eight and I made him turn it back on so I could read the rest! SO GOOD!
Emilie Waters chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
This...this is so beautiful...literally it made me cry...you are an amazing writer...excuse me while I go sob for a few hours now...
ladybug114 chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
wow, great story! this was really really well written, I loved it!
Bilbo was the one stabbing Azgog, wasn't he? :)
fixusi chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This is too good. I haven't read the whole fic yet, i just wanted to review now so I wont forget to do so :) THIS IS AWESOME. Poor Kili. But agh I love Fili in this. And thorin -I'm gonna die. This is so well written, I can see it in my head like I'm watching a movie! Well, now I'm jealous :'D anyhow, i loved this so far!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Wow. Grat job! I enjoyed the story alot! You did a great job!
katkidology chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
OHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD WUT
katkidology chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
GODDAMMIT THORIN ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD YOUR NEPHEWS ARE BEING TORTURED HOLY MOTHER OF
katkidology chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
OHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD
theredPhoenix chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
AMAZING! Love all the hurt/comfort... You play Fili and Kili's relationship sooooo well! Love this! Thank you for writing!
LaurienCalafalas chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I Have not had an account here until recently and I could not review any of the stories I read, but I have an account now and I wanted to tell you that this story is Amazing! IT describes in such detail and I can see a picture with each word you've written, well done indeed.