Reviews for Blades In The Dark
Lilyluna43 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I liked this chapter much more than the two previous chapters! I don't know how much time passed between the first chapter writing and this one, but the style is different. You changed your sentences, made them contain more and express much better thoughts and feelings, in my opinion :-)
Lilyluna43 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I love it, but I think it is a bit strange how the other dwarves react. I expected them to fight unless they are bound or hold by goblins. Here they seem to be able to free themselves more or less easily (like Fili) but they do nothing. This isn't like them at all... In this situation they would have, on my opinion, done something foolish, tried somehow to help their nephew and friend. And Thorin would've tried to distract the Goblin King from his nephew, or something...
But don't bother, this is just my opinion :-) Still love the fic so far!
Lilyluna43 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I think Thorin is a bit out of character, isn't he?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
Awesome!
Stormcutter684 chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Oh how beautiful! Lovely story! Question; was it Bilbo and the magic ring who stabbed Azog or whatever his face is?
Anyways. I love this story, you changed a few things up but yet kept to the story line. Great job!
Immanerd25528 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
SUPER AWESOME! Totally loved it! Thank u for writing this!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Loving this so far! I'm on the edge of my seat!
The Doctor chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
WHAT?! WHAT!? WHAT!? WHY DID YOU END IT THERE!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DWARVES WHEN THEY GO TO EREBOR!? Wait...there's a book about this isn't there? Fantastic! I'll have to find it somewhere, I'm sure my TARDIS can find it...anyway, keep up the good work!
Emilie Waters chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Just finished the story, soooo amazing! You need to write more stories so I can read them! I'm obsessed! My dad turned of the router in the TARDIS somewhere near chapter eight and I made him turn it back on so I could read the rest! SO GOOD!
Emilie Waters chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
This...this is so beautiful...literally it made me cry...you are an amazing writer...excuse me while I go sob for a few hours now...
ladybug114 chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
wow, great story! this was really really well written, I loved it!
Bilbo was the one stabbing Azgog, wasn't he? :)
fixusi chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This is too good. I haven't read the whole fic yet, i just wanted to review now so I wont forget to do so :) THIS IS AWESOME. Poor Kili. But agh I love Fili in this. And thorin -I'm gonna die. This is so well written, I can see it in my head like I'm watching a movie! Well, now I'm jealous :'D anyhow, i loved this so far!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Wow. Grat job! I enjoyed the story alot! You did a great job!
katkidology chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
OHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD WUT
katkidology chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
GODDAMMIT THORIN ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD YOUR NEPHEWS ARE BEING TORTURED HOLY MOTHER OF