Reviews for Scarred
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Love it! Sad for Wes and Fred, though. I always wanted their HEA too.
Spuffles chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
aw omg i love it!
kyanaM chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awwww i love it so much, i love te idea, and it is soo beautifull thanks you again sweet.
You made my mood go better after an horrible day, they so should have something like that and take back those word from spike

So take you to have made it
RedSatinDoll chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I just added this to my short list of "favorite post-series Spuffy reunion fics" (and it is a short list. I'm extremely particular.)

The back and forth narrative was wonderful, the way they parallel and contrast; Buffy's interactions with Willow, Giles and Dawn felt very in-character for all of them: a not-quite-broken dysfunctional family trying to repair itself, repair broken bonds that will never quite be the same anymore, not-quite-talking to each other. I really liked the image of Giles comforting Buffy - FINALLY.

I think you got the balance right, though? She's sad, she's in mourning but not paralyzed by grief and unable to function. And her keeping things to herself is very Buffy.

/ " Of course it was her hand. That's what blesses a dying man." /

And that's when I fell in love with this story.

I'm also glad that she doesn't fall immediately into his arms - she's seen too much not to mistrust what she sees. I would imagine that her thinking it's The FIrst would be her very first thought. (Although slamming the door in it's face isn't going to do any good! Obviously it's the wine doing the thinking.)
bohobo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was so cute and well written and just flowed so nicely! I was reading the end in the staff room at lunch and started smiling at my phone like a lunatic.
But I loved Buffy's reaction to seeing him again!
Slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Very nice reunion scene. Well done.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That made my throat tight. The part about Wesley telling him to do something for him and then him mentioning it again with the discussion with Angel was my favorite part (well, beside the silly panic and door slamming... that was funny and giggly but for pure enjoyable story-crafting, the Wes driven part was best).

The unhealed hand wound was a great physical representation of the wounded hearts they carried from the loss of the other.

Thank you for sharing such a well written reunion tale. You took what could have been just a fluffy little moment and gave it more substance and deeper feelings.
CailinRua chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a beautiful reunion. Your characterization, as always, is right on. Thanks for the happy ending Joss didn't give us!
Rihannon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awwwww! This is one of rje sweetest fics I ever read. :)
Bamboo Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aw, this is so sweet, and so them. Loved the bit where Spike corrected "Angel loaned me money for the plane ticket" to "I know his credit card number".
NameSuzanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wonderful reunion story, I like your longer stories a lot, but this one-shot was as good as them. As I am an Angel fan, too, I was glad you didnt make him a complete idiot either.
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
An actual one shot! As ever, I am impressed with your ability to continuously develop new stories for these two that always feel believable; any one of them could fit with the rest of Buffyverse. I only have one question: are you truly going to leave it as a one shot? :-)
skeezixx chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I LOVE this paragraph:

"No. We didn't decide anything except that she's a bloody lot of trouble." Spike held out his hand, showed off something no one ever even noticed. "She's my blessing an' my curse. You ever meet someone who does that to you? Not in the lose your soul way, in the- in the lose your mind way. Lose your heart way. An' you know it's stupid and you know she'll probably break your face before you can even say hello because she'll be so happy to see you- and that's how she shows it?"

Liked their reunion: Spike just saying "hi" and Buffy slamming on door on him. :) Also really liked the parallels between what Spike and Buffy were doing throughout the story and how they each felt about the scar that they had.

This was such a beautiful story, especially the ending when they placed their scars together. I had the hugest smile on my face while reading this!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aw! Loved it. Even the broken and choppy cadence of the writing was perfect.
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh, wow! Another sweet ficlet! It's a festivus miracle! (How'd I miss this?)
I like the scarred concept with the fire and all. I was unsatisfied with Buffy's and Spike's last moment when they joined hands and the fire was blazing and after all that, Buffy and Spike permanently part ways. Was totally let down, which is why I love reunion stories so much.