Reviews for Scarred
Illusera chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
A lovely piece about healing old wounds.
MaireAilbhe chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, I'm sobbing! So sweet and tender, and Giles' trust in her this time (even if it was because he thought Spike was gone forever)... *cries*
jewel74 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Your one shots are like tequila shots, you know that right :)
Fabulous, amazing, wonderful, toxicating and every other adjective for praise. The hand mark of your lover in your hand! Better than matching tattoos :) What else could be more romantic? You are the goddess of romanticism Sweet, I love you for that.
ShyL chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh, that was just lovely. So touching. I had a lump in my throat the whole time I was reading. I just loved it. It was perfect. You are such an incredibly talented writer!

This line made me smile from ear to ear, " Oooh, Angel's in trouble, Angel's in trouble."

Thanks for another great story!
Seapea chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Nice idea. Sweet story.
HaleKent chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
All I have to say is "AWW!" That was wonderful.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
*sniff*...I love a Spuff-i-ly ever after, don't you? Nicely done!
micmoc chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Nice! The balance between fluffy and angst is so amazingly well crafted and captured in a one chappie story. Amazing!
hbmckidd chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for the happy ending.
Touch The Dark chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was an amazing story. The idea of the amulet causing an unhealing scar ia amazing. And buffy going on about the wine making her drunk. All in all it was a very good piece.
Embers and Flame chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I like it. I never cared for the way the shows ended. Spike and Buffy should've been together. Thank you for making it happen.
alexiarrose chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Now that feels like a niggling plot monster (the happy Spike-y kind, not the evil Angelus kind) that absolutely refused to leave you alone until you got it out. And we reap the rewards. My favorite moment? Not that I don't enjoy grieving Wes and supernatural scar tissue, but, yeah, nothing beats "Oooh, Angel's in trouble, Angel's in trouble ... Ah. I'm in trouble too." Perfectly Spike. And perfectly you. :)
mike13z50 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was sweet. I hate that there was no follow up in the comics to that moment. Hands bursting into flame has to mean something special.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow. That was so beautiful. One of the BEST post-series stories I've ever read. I love the idea that a part of them is imprinted on each other. Great job.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
The skipping between the two groups was really effective. It kept Buffy's viewpoint from becoming to maudlin, while at the same time lightening Spikes brooding up a touch. That sounds pretty contradictory, but it's just how I interpreted things.
Fred was pretty great, but then she was Angels (the show) Tara for me.

The reunion was sappy sweet with a little angst and just a touch of Buffys' fire.
I do believe the characters themselves wouldn't have had it any other way so, who am I to argue.

Nice job.