Reviews for Teachers Pet
ahewi21 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
I love this story, but it's been so long waiting for the next chapter to update are you going to continue this of not what ever rocks your boat.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Update
Dragonling743 chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Okay well normally I wouldn't review, but gosh darn it you being of indeterminate gender. You'd better be planning something. Perhaps not on the same scale as these chapters which are hella long, but I need to see what happens.
gillera chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I love this story, and even though it is so short, I have read it several times, and I hope you'll find it in your heart to continue writing it again :D
starfire642 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Please please update this awesome story soon! This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read, and I hope you continue it. :)
Avienda chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Will you be making more chapters anytime soo ? Pretty please with sugar och top :D
Jesska Fellerz chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
OMFG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND ITS JUST AT TWO CHAPS! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE IT!? PLEASE DO ITS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
The Alice and family/friends part of the chapter was hilarious. I'm glad K-mart and Claire are back to being friendly. I absolutely hope you'll continue this. It's super AU, and I was honestly hesitant to start it, but your awesome writing skills make the story superbly interesting. I'm hooked.

PS, your friend was right. I wish I had a teacher as hot as Alice. I probably would have payed more attention in school...or would I have been even more distracted?
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh I hope you do continue with this, I think this is going very well. :)
FreyaFails chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Just 2 chapters and I'm already loving this story! Can't wait for more!
Clarice chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Please continue this! I really wanna know what happens next!
Cookiemonstergurl54 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I want morree!, I'm inlove with this story! Update soon please!
Rainbow Unicorn chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
PLZ UPDATE! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV STORIES!
Stardust Incarnate chapter 2 . 5/3/2013