Reviews for Teachers Pet
gillera chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I love this story, and even though it is so short, I have read it several times, and I hope you'll find it in your heart to continue writing it again :D
starfire642 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Please please update this awesome story soon! This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read, and I hope you continue it. :)
Avienda chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Will you be making more chapters anytime soo ? Pretty please with sugar och top :D
Jesska Fellerz chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
OMFG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND ITS JUST AT TWO CHAPS! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE IT!? PLEASE DO ITS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
The Alice and family/friends part of the chapter was hilarious. I'm glad K-mart and Claire are back to being friendly. I absolutely hope you'll continue this. It's super AU, and I was honestly hesitant to start it, but your awesome writing skills make the story superbly interesting. I'm hooked.

PS, your friend was right. I wish I had a teacher as hot as Alice. I probably would have payed more attention in school...or would I have been even more distracted?
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh I hope you do continue with this, I think this is going very well. :)
FreyaFails chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Just 2 chapters and I'm already loving this story! Can't wait for more!
Clarice chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Please continue this! I really wanna know what happens next!
Cookiemonstergurl54 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I want morree!, I'm inlove with this story! Update soon please!
Rainbow Unicorn chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
PLZ UPDATE! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV STORIES!
Stardust Incarnate chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Update update update?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
More please
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
LoL! This was funny, I loved it! But, I do suggest you get a BETA to help you find some MINOR mistakes. I wanted to finish the last two-three paragraphs last night, but my cellphone was almost out of battery: only 2% left. Well, I hope you update soon. See 'ya, author!
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww... That last scene was just superb. I like the plot (even thought it contains femslash, I'm okay with that). Although, there were some grammatical mistakes. I suggest you get a BETA, one way or another
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »