Reviews for A Bull's Eye On Her Back
BiggestBBfan chapter 42 . 19h
DUDE I SOOOO WANT YOU TO FINISH THIS! ITS AN AMAZING STORY AND YOU COULD GO SO FAR WITH IT SO PLEASE KEEP GOING
Guest chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
I'M STILL INTERESTED! I've reading your stories back to back. I'm super interested, don't stop.
JessimoRW chapter 42 . 9/28/2017
Nuuuuuuuu
Hi chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
It was nice seeing a Raven and Malchior moment. It reminds me how much I hate him more than any other character of this entire show.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2017
Honestly I still dislike Terra more than Rachel. Terra betrayed the team. Rachel just did more than one thing to upset Raven and honestly I would be upset too. But honestly Raven should not leave. The team helped her defeat her father and helps keep her demonic side in check. If Raven left who knows what would happen to her and the new team she would be with?
Hi chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
Raven would win in an actual showdown if it was her against Rachel. The only reason I'm saying this is because Rachel doesn't have rage. It makes Ravens stronger in a sense.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
Drama, drama,and more drama.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
I knew it! Raven seemed so different than her normal self.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
RascalKat, Criminal Minds is life! It's an awesome show. They need to keep airing Beyond Borders though. That was a good series as well.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/24/2017
That's too bad. This is a good story. I read the whole thing every night and morning for the past few days. I do hope you finish the story, but only if you are up to it. Writing something you don't want to doesn't always come out as good as writing when you are inspired. I will remember this story.
Bunnyfire chapter 43 . 1/23/2017
Well its a shame this story has been discontinued, I really enjoyed reading, it was very upsetting at first and horrible but now it's very touching :D. Also exciting C:. I pray that one day you'll continue with his story, again you've out done yourself .
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Raven should be With Garth and Rachel With garfield
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Damn finish this awsome story bring in nightstar later and damn why do you allways make raven destroy a beatiful moment when robin proposing to starfire
Just a big fan chapter 40 . 11/24/2016
Omg I love this story and was absolutely heart broken when you said the story wouldn't be finished. Please, please continue it! I'm still interested and still reading!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/27/2016
Force, please continue this story! It was one of my favorites