Reviews for A Bull's Eye On Her Back
Bunnyfire chapter 43 . 1/23
Well its a shame this story has been discontinued, I really enjoyed reading, it was very upsetting at first and horrible but now it's very touching :D. Also exciting C:. I pray that one day you'll continue with his story, again you've out done yourself .
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Raven should be With Garth and Rachel With garfield
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Damn finish this awsome story bring in nightstar later and damn why do you allways make raven destroy a beatiful moment when robin proposing to starfire
Just a big fan chapter 40 . 11/24/2016
Omg I love this story and was absolutely heart broken when you said the story wouldn't be finished. Please, please continue it! I'm still interested and still reading!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/27/2016
Force, please continue this story! It was one of my favorites
zafnak chapter 30 . 4/7/2016
Silly drug cartel. They need to make up their mind. First a sniper to say "Welcome to the neighborhood" and now a mortar attack to say "Titans go home!"
zafnak chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
I suppose I'm in the minority. I actually like Rachel and Beast Boy as a couple. They were..in a nutshell, good for each other. Of course, in the end, one of the pair had to lose out and it is the clone. Predictable. Cliche, even, mayhaps. Not that it is a bad ending, but the writer in me yearns for the path not taken and what may have taken flight from it.

My only hope is that Slade has cloned the rest of the Titans, and somehow Beat Boy's clone survives the fracas that will ensue, and he and Rachel ride off together to Texas to open cans of butt woop on drug smugglers...
zafnak chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
Wow Raven. What a cunning, brilliant and BITCHY plan. And it worked perfectly.
zafnak chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
That whole bit about Terra becoming Slade's mistress was disturbing because it is true. In the Titans Comic, Terra was a traitor from the start, and Slade's lover as well.
zafnak chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Escaped? Or let go? Only time will tell...
Guest chapter 40 . 3/26/2016
Please continue this story and the one deathstroke
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Lmao that got catty fast and idk how I feel about the reactions, it feels a little ooc but I'd still funny
DarkEnchantress-97 chapter 42 . 11/10/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I love this story!
You're such a good writer, you made me stay up late, binge reading it! You can't just leave me hanging like this! REALLY need to know what happens at the next. :'(!
If you don't finish my life will be incomplete.
Shootingstar321 chapter 42 . 10/4/2015
Awww really I was really liking this story you have to keep posting you can't keep us hanging plz. *gives puppy dog eyes*
Laius chapter 41 . 10/4/2015
Whoops, I meant fics not docs.