Reviews for A Bull's Eye On Her Back
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Lmao that got catty fast and idk how I feel about the reactions, it feels a little ooc but I'd still funny
DarkEnchantress-97 chapter 42 . 11/10/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I love this story!
You're such a good writer, you made me stay up late, binge reading it! You can't just leave me hanging like this! REALLY need to know what happens at the next. :'(!
If you don't finish my life will be incomplete.
Shootingstar321 chapter 42 . 10/4/2015
Awww really I was really liking this story you have to keep posting you can't keep us hanging plz. *gives puppy dog eyes*
Laius chapter 41 . 10/4/2015
Whoops, I meant fics not docs.
Laius chapter 42 . 10/4/2015
Please finish the story. I really enjoyed it so far. Plus I sort have an issue with starting to read something and not being able to finish it. Lol I Just this cliffhanger feeling you know? I'm sure most of the people who have read what you have so far are hoping for you to finish it too. Come on it's one of my favorites docs.
Emily The Avenger chapter 42 . 9/25/2015
Hey... Um... I find this story really interesting... can you continue? I mean... I like the way you made it seem like two of your stories (through a dark mirror and touh times in jump city) put together. I'm really enjoying it, so please please please please please please please continue. For me.
Emily The Avenger chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
Force, you make me facepalm. I find it funny the way you added the name Raptor in there. I LOVE IT!
Emily The Avenger chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
My reaction to the "It's a trap" thing...

No duh, Robin! Or should I say...

ADMIRAL ACKBAR!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/13/2015
Not entirely sure if my review posted...but like I said before you're truly a gifted author. The plot is amazing and I'm loving every moment of this story. I've read other stories and again I have to say you're gifted. I hope that you do one day continue writing even if it isn't fan fiction. (Although I do hope you continue writing fan fiction, especially about the Chromatically Challeneged Couple, love the term by the way.) I would buy a book about anything if you were the author haha. Well best wishes! - A person new to the fan fiction world. (Though I have to say it's pretty amazing and the people are even better!)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/13/2015
I am absolutely loving this story! This is an amazing plot with many twists, you're truly a gifted author and I hope you continue to write even if it isn't fan fiction haha. (Although I do hope you continue writing fan fiction.)
TomboyPrincess12 chapter 42 . 7/14/2015
Why are you leaving this story? It's really good and I finished it all in a single afternoon. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
I HATE RACHEL SO MUCH
JaiTwin chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
You... You... You aren't continuing? As a person, if you've lost the drive to do something your heart isn't in anymore, I completely understand... But as a selfish little shipper, I will ask... WWWWHHHHYYYYYYY?! I read this whole story in two days while having school and work. I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH. Such talent. Don't take it away. I've reviewed on maybe 5-6 stories since starting this fanfic account and you deserve all of them. I love your work so much I have a bunch of your stories favorites and followed. Including this one. Babbling now... You are an amazing artist. Your creativity is astounding. And I hope you find what ever place your passion leads you to. And I hope you come back to us too.
Tanzaniteblue chapter 42 . 7/1/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T STOP THE WONDEROUS WRITING! Please! At least finish the story! You can't get 42 chapters in and leave us on a cliffhanger forever! Please! I beg of you! Maybe try watching more teen titans?! Or try watching more teen titans bbrae!? OR read lots of other bbrae stories! Maybe they will inspire you! So many people love your stories! Don't just give up! WE BELIEVE!
Tanzaniteblue chapter 37 . 7/1/2015
You know, most of the couples like rob star bbrae and rachgarth(squeee I made that one up! It sucks.) got married suddenly. I'm not saying I don't like it though. I think the azarath marriage right was pretty cool.