Reviews for Shelving Pains
Guest chapter 18 . 1/5/2015
I just found it and i can say that i read it in just 3 hours it was amazing congrats!
Directionervampirediariesgirl chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
this was amazing
Nikki chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Amazing, beautiful and perfect. The best way to end such an amazing story. Thank you.
Kimmy chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Smiles don't you mean stiles
Directionervampirediariesgirl chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
please freaking update
mundaneboy chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Hello! I just binge-read your entire story last night and I've got to say that I loved every minute of it. Sterek AUs have so much potential, and yours really lives up to them! I like how the story didn't feel rushed, how natural the relationship between Stiles and Derek came about, and (my personal favorite) Laura's involvement in the story! You definitely made her character come alive, especially with how little we've been given about Laura. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you update soon!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
This is great! Can't wait to read more :)
riley-poole27 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
great chapter :D
riley-poole27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
great chapter lol :D
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Your story is amazing and obviously really addicting. I don't only like it that much because of my otp sterek, but also because of your writing skills and the plot. I'm exited looking forward to the next chapter.
oblaka chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Welcome back!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Only took a year but I'm glad either way
BaileeJBear chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
I'm just glad you're better. Keep writing more stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
I would have stuck around longer because this story was fantastic I was really sad that there wasn't gonna be an ending for this fic
BaileeJBear chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
One: I'm sorry about your accident. I hope you're better.
Two: I'm now addicted to this story and I really want to know the ending. Please update. For the sake of my sanity.
THANK YOU!