Reviews for An unexpected Yuletide present
sartala chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
ohh yes, sequel! Soon, please?
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wonderful as usual. Of course Damien would just assume gerald was gone for good when he woke up. That's typical gerald-ness really. Looking out for number one! And Gerald in a Santa suit? ROTFLMAO! That's one skinny Santa. And I'm totally sure Gerald would never DEIGN to eat something as HORRIBLE as cold beef. Heaven forbid! *Sigh* As for your grammar and whatnot, hey, nobody's perfect. You could have written this only half-intelligibly, and I'd've still muddled my way through it somehow, just desperate for another piece of the Coldfire pie! I wish there were a larger base of writers for this tiny series, but alas, it doesn't seem destined to be. Between you and Blackdragonsghost, I feel like such an amateur twit writer. Oh yeah, I am! LOL! I just hate to sit here and enjoy y'all's works without contributing something of my own, even if they are kind of, well, bleh and sub-par writing. If you're like me, then ANYTHING with CFT is readily devoured, no matter how mean the author's skills. At any rate, I'm done with the self-bashing. I'm sure Blackdragonsghost enjoyed this just as much as I did, if not more. Thanks a million for your efforts!
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Eeeee... I'm melting!... I've been reduced to a puddle of happy fangirl. Oh, Hobgoblin darling, this is pure wonderfulness. I couldn't imagine anything better for Yule; a nice sweet reunion, and the two of them looking forward to another exciting adventure together... I almost teared up a couple times reading this, it was just so sweet and poignant. Poor Damien, I can certainly understand his bluntness: Gerald dragged him through the mud, I'd be a little accusatory too in his position. A beautiful happy ending, though, the perfect finish to a Yule fic. In a word: magnificent!

P.S. I'm hoping to finish my fic for you sometime tonight: it's absurdly fluffy, but fear not, it has some cool Yule traditions in there too. Plus Diablo, so it's gonna be good.