Reviews for Serendipity
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 2/28
That was very touching, thanks for the write!
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was really sweet!
SerenSplash989 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG THIS... THIS STORY IS LITERALLY MY NAME. :D I saw it and HAD to read it... great job!
-Serendipity (and yes that's my real name! :P)
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow. Could you do a sequel about what happened in Cameroon please?
penthestory chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
My heart is leaping with joy even while it sobs. TOO MANY FEELS! Great story :
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
:D I love this so much; good work. :)
midknightmist chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
cute. thanks for sharing
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very cute story, I hope you'll write some more one day! :)
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was exceedingly sweet and awesome, and you pretty much nailed North's dialogue – it definitely had me laughing a few times. The characters made perfect sense, and I'm loving the mental image of Bunnymund's face seeing a white Cameroon. XD

Thanks for putting this up!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I truly loved reading this story!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwwww I love this :D very cute
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw, so cuuuuute! Thanks for writing this awesome little ficklet. It was wonderfully written
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aaaw. It's adorable, and totally in character. I love it!
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ok, that settles it: I'm captivated by your work. And I have the same affliction; I'm already looking into how best to cosplay Jack Frost when Wondercon rolls around here in California.

This is a touching moment, and it completely meshes with the film. You've captured North's speech pattern in just a few simple but distinctive touches, and Jack's thoughts are spot-on.

If I had to nitpick, I'd say I'm a bit confused by this bit toward the end: "Come find me if you *get* need anything, yes?" Leftover from editing?

Such lovely pieces, and two fandoms I love: you're being followed.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Really cute story! I love it! I Just love how Thai story make u feel warn inside, it's beautiful! It's amazing! Fantastic! Incredible!