Reviews for Twas the Night Before Christmas
Amazing story!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was brilliantly written and what the team did for the family that is so team one brilliant job
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Another great oneshot!

I love the story with the toy gun - that little boy made my insides want to melt. I'm glad the team was able to help him and his mother.

I also like the idea about them starting new traditions as a couple and how Sam opened up to her about his previous tradition and why he stopped.

I really enjoyed Jules' tidbit about a breech birth...I had a feeling that it was a four legged breech birth though (and I was right!)

Sam's comment about bringing their own child into the world put a huge grin on my face.

Catch you on the flip side
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow! You sure packed a lot of activity and hot calls into one day! Enjoyed it all.
Samaholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Merry Christmas thx 4 writing
sydcasy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Thank you for the wonderful story and Merry Christmas :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
LilacGreekAmor chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Love the end of the chapter .
Great job!
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Merry. Christmas!
TheMotorcycleBoyReigns chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Team One certainly had quite the day for sure. Merry Christmas
Tirsh chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awww. I love my story. Thank you! Little Austin was just too cute - I just want to scoop him up and carry him around in my pocket. Also Naughty Sam. mmm. Love all their little stolen moments throughout - so wish we had a few of those on the show. Also loved knowing that just one Christmas later it would be their own baby. fangirl squee!
Thanks so much for my story - had a feeling you would be the only one that would take the bait on that prompt - but I am glad you did!
That lady should totally name her baby after her hot lamaze coach!
JAM fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hmm the first part of the story is one big paragraph - formatting error but no biggie. oh lots of angst in this but at least it had a sweet ending. YOu need to do sam and jules kissing under the mistletoe next :)
Sairs J chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was full of action, tension, emotion and Christmas spirit. I loved it.

Thanks for sharing.