Reviews for Love is a Funny Thing
DeeCee1430 chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Loved this story! Hope you'll write another Jem story someday.
Bellanic chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Thank you for your story! I love Jem and it warms my heart to see her story continue. :)
Sarah8 chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
i just want to say this when I wrote perfect Match (Safe from the storm I think was my better story) i had Riot move into the mansion. I'm happy to see your way worked better then mine! So congrats on how you did it and finished it! Will you write more?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Thank u for reading my chapter! But as for how my stuff is edited I was not that did it. I need a good editor u applying I'd appreciate it!
Sarah 8
Sarah8 chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
hey its fun to read some raunchy! as for Chapter 8 no biggie. but as for chapter u going to add that to? Or was it just to explain what had happened with chapter 8? but in all very happy!
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
love your work
Notlori925 chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
I like the sound of this. Sounds like she's ready to give Rory a chance. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sarah8 chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
Can't wait for more!
Aipom4 chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Prairie Chik chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Yes! Love it! Please update more soon. You make Riot pretty seductive! I want to see where this is going.
notlori925 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
So I just discovered this today and am hooked! You write Riot so freaking hot! I hope there will be more in the future!
Meg chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
More more more please!
lara.welter chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Thank you for updating so much lately. This is getting good!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Loved it! Can't wait for chapter 8! Oh and this is Sarah8
Stupid site wouldn't let me in. I to write Jerrica/Riot
Pairings please read one of nine & review
Fan chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
I love your story! I hope you can update soon! Thank you!