Reviews for Morrigan Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
DragonShadowQueen chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
You wrote of an event of pansy calling hermione a mud-blood yet later you wrote that Malfoy said it so who said it?
Hikari Nova chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
Good story but a few of your chapters conflict with what you wrote like in chapter 17 you had removed the house system but in chapter 19 you had slytherin win the house cup there was other conflicts also like your randomly calling morrigan miss. Snape instead of miss. Potter during the attack on the great hall, also I don't think old Voldemort would be as wreak less as to assault the great hall and let everyone know he was still alive, oh and how did madam bones know voldemorts real name when as far as I know before the Chamber of secrets fiasco only dumbledore knew Voldemorts real name of Tom riddle.
Gleas chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Dumbledore comes off as emotionless while Snape doesn't have his usual sarcasm nor McGonagall her usual temper... The fic could be so much better if you described some more the feelings each character is experiencing with more emphasis on body language...
HikariTheNeko chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
No Malfoy?! WHOO HOO! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
When did Draco call her a mud blood didnt pansy say that? Ur confusing me here
crazzyredhead chapter 19 . 2/1/2015
love this story so much
crazzyredhead chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
i think it be neat if she started a soccer game with the muggle borns
crazzyredhead chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
trying not to lame but i thought i point out this
"And why should we even knowledge that she's done anything good," her husband said, "This just proves that she has disobeyed us when he told her what would happen if she did better then Dudley."

you might want to change the part in it (she has disobeyed us when we) you wrote he instead of we... :)
Besides that i like to say I love the story and can't wait to read more keep up the amazing work.
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Chesse
shifterofthedark chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story and hope that the second will be just as good. But I was confused when you kept referring in your story of the four houses when you said they were taken down.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Jo chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Like the story but you really need someone to proof read. There are a lot of anomalies like in an earlier chapter where Morrigan drew her wand on Pansy for calling Hermione a mudblood, but suddenly it was referred to as having been Malfoy.
EmmaM21 chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
His is Alastor Moody, not Alister.
Beth5572 chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work.

Terri
CurlyFries01 chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Alastor* Moody is the correct way to spell his name. :)