Reviews for A Drink to Old Friends
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 4/13
das ist eine sehr interessante geschichte. ich mag das pairing, ist bis jetzt auch die einzige story die ih dazu gefunden habe. wann schreibst du bitte weiter? lg hayne
aelmer6 chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Please continue this fic! This story is great and I can't wait to read more .
harvestangel99 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Amazing. I hope you continue this.
KC chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I was just checking up on some of the stories I had been following and came across this one. I just wanted to post a quick note and let you know I would love to see you post another chapter or more on this story.
McKazekage chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
-poke- I wanna know what happens! :-P I can't just make up an ending for this one! Update soon please?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while but let me just say I love this story! I hope that you will continue to write and post updates. It would be a shame for such an amazing story to be left incomplete.
Ishundania chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Awesome story please write more!
Peacock Slayer chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
WOW love everything about this fic. Ibiki and Iruka, not a popular couple but I adore them together. I just love how everything developed. Iruka being the stubborn, yet kind, bastard that he is comes to Ibiki's rescue. He sticks by him even though he's pushed away countless times. My kind of story. :p

Really hope you'll continue this.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
:D
SlashnYaoi chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
yeesssssssssssss IbikiIru needs so much more love
DixieGoddess chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
I don't generally read IrukaxIbiki fics, but I was just browsing the IrukaxOther couples cuz I was curious, and I got totally sucked into this! I love how Iruka's such a pushy bastard. :)
Infinitechange chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
interesting and fun story so far!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
I love a good Ibiki x Iruka fic 3
SilkyOtter chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! This chapter was both sweet and funny. Who would have thought Ibiki would need instructions?
oxogreenappleoxo chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
D'awww XD
That was a perfect combination of angst and sweetness.
This is the first time I've read a fic where a different real therapy method was used. Usually, it's the typical therapist sits there and writes while the client talks.
Good for you for writing something different :D

Thanks for all your hard work!
Can't wait for the next update!