Reviews for Paying the Consequences
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
I can read this story over and over and over... Julieta
Julieta chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic writing.
JLC chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
Absolutely loved this story. S6 has only just begun to air in the UK but I read all the spoilers so I knew what happened in the finale. So far, what I'm reading about S7 has Fiona with another guy - so not right! I much prefer your version of events!

I think you have a great handle on all the characters and treat them, and your readers, with respect. Not only do you create great stories, but you use excellent grammar and spelling. And you finish what you start!

I very much look forward to your next story.
westernbeauty chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
What a great story I loved reading it. You really have a wonderful gift and a great understandin of the characters. Looking forward to watching season 6 it starts next month in the UK .!
mikefilove chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
I'm in love with this story. Thank you for writing this sweet ending. I wish this would happen on the show
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
I KNEW was screwed up over the weekend. Just now saw this final chapter of one of my fave stories on the site. Glad I saw it now and was able to read the wonderful wrap-up. Wish there were more romantic/adventure stories like this on the BN ff site. Thank you for the great read.
FoxiKO chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
Ohhh I needed this... I knew season 7 was the final... But omg after you said news broke today etc, I watched the preview of Season 7 on YouTube and I wanted to cry... (I still haven't finished S6, I was 2 episodes from season finale... Eventually I will somehow find a way!
You wrote a Beautiful ending & I hope they give Michael & Fiona a great end & not tragedy *sigh* Thank you! Thank you, for our honeymoon!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
So happy that we nagged... ah, coerced... ah, no, begged you into sharing this beautiful moment of sunshine and love with all the nail biting Burners getting ready for the last chance at happiness for our beloved heroes. Amanda, your talent as well as your goodness, continues to amaze me and I thank for this wonderful ray of light to get us through the upcoming darkness. I'm hoping that this is the ending we get because, even if they have to crawl over broken glass to get there, it's what we all want for them in the end... WONDERFUL!
SC chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
sweet ending to an awesome story Amanda :)
JackHarknessFan chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Perfect end. I want to see this ending when Burn Notice ends. You hear me Matt Nix?
Dr4Rose chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
WOW I didn't think the story could get any better. Thank you for writing this, it's just what I need to take the sting out of losing BN. Please don't stay away too long
Veefall chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
I loved your story and I sure hope when the series ends Michael and Fi get to live happily ever after. Thank you for all of your great storeis.
bcmom chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Yippy! Thank you so much. Wonderful :D
Guest chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Magnificent!
sweepitunderther chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
I have the warm and fuzzys now! Thanks for this