Reviews for A Cinnabar Nudist's Story
please write more of this story it is vary good as a nudist's my shelf i know there's not
to many good stories about nudist's out there so please keep writing
ZanraoftheKeyblade chapter 7 . 2/21
This is really a review for the whole story so far. It is still great. From a nudist perspective I was disappointed in how sexual the the Viridian Gym chapters were but they were handled well and did show how some "nudists" are pretty accurately and Valentina's reaction to the sexuality of the situation was fairly accurate to real nudists. Other than that it still feels like a real Pokemon story and everything about it is great I hope to see even more but it is worrying that it hasn't been updated in a little over a year.
ZanraoftheKeyblade chapter 1 . 2/21
This is great! It gives an overall accurate representation of nudism as well as managing to sound exactly like an actual Pokemon story. I hope to see a lot more of this.
Ironshot chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Looking good...I hope an update comes soon though. I may post a nudist story that uses the Kalos region.
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I thought about it for like 2 minutes and came to this conclusion. Actively being a nudist while going on adventures is the single most retarded idea since some kids lit a coal mine on fire. Just imagine the inconvenience. No pockets so she just has that little bag... So about like 15 poke balls when they're down sized and that's if she's carrying nothing else. No protective gear from anything like gasses or sharp objects. She'd be dead the first time she accidentally cut her thigh on an angry bellsprouts leaves XD. Honestly nudists could only exist in a truly backwards or truly decadent society. Well nudist adventurers.
Jesse C-A chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
I really truthfully and honestly do appreciate your story your writing and all of the above please continue writing
josh chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
when are you going to make ch 8!
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
nice very well done
Lux Bravo chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
That was an excellent battle Cory, you wrote it perfectly! My apologies it took me so long to review, but these past few nights I have just went to bed and instantly slept haha xD anyway!

I'm glad that Valentina won on her first try, that's a great start for her! It was quite funny to see Adam being put through such discomfort hehe, but like I said, what I really liked was the battle - you always write fight scenes so well haha! I can't wait to read chapter six now!

Lux Bravo chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I laughed way too much during this chapter hehe xD poor sewaddle at the end... I don't think a Pokemon has ever been captured due to being stunned by nudity before hehe, but there's a first time for everything I guess!

How smutty are things going to be though? I'm just curious, since it seems that Adam will be that guy who gets an erection just by seeing a woman near to him xD anyway, I enjoyed this chapter a lot hehe! Poor narcissa at the end though xD

Lux Bravo chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Rosa-May seems interesting enough xD I'm glad she's so friendly though, and I'm glad that the people of Viridian City seem much more welcoming of Valentina hehe! Interesting nickname she came up with for her Spearow, how original it is of her haha xD great chapter though, I'm really looking forward to the gym battle now!

Lux Bravo chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Narcissa is my new favourite character ever to be honest, she's everything I aspire to be in life ;D

It was good to see Delia - we don't see enough of her in the anime, hehe! I'm glad she was so nice to Valentina :)

Ah, Billie and Kidd... I can tell that they're going to be a handful when it comes down to it. But yay, Valentina has a friend now too!

Lux Bravo chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was a good start so far hehe! Quite interesting how oblivious Valentina seemed to the feelings of everyone around her, but at least their reactions were realistic xD still, it's just a naked body, it's not like she's going around killing people or something...

Tracey's reaction just seemed really funny as well though hehe, but it was good to see that Professor Oak wasn't too bothered by it. I felt sorry for the Pokemon she didn't pick though, but I guess we can't all be lucky!

I look forward to seeing what she has in mind regarding the gym leaders though. That should be quite interesting as well, I must say!

- Lux Bravo
Crow's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
O.O No comment except...wow!
ZanratrainerX chapter 5 . 1/30/2014