Reviews for A Cinnabar Nudist's Story
Jesse C-A chapter 7 . 5/5
I really truthfully and honestly do appreciate your story your writing and all of the above please continue writing
josh chapter 7 . 4/6
when are you going to make ch 8!
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
nice very well done
Lux Bravo chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
That was an excellent battle Cory, you wrote it perfectly! My apologies it took me so long to review, but these past few nights I have just went to bed and instantly slept haha xD anyway!

I'm glad that Valentina won on her first try, that's a great start for her! It was quite funny to see Adam being put through such discomfort hehe, but like I said, what I really liked was the battle - you always write fight scenes so well haha! I can't wait to read chapter six now!

Lux Bravo chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I laughed way too much during this chapter hehe xD poor sewaddle at the end... I don't think a Pokemon has ever been captured due to being stunned by nudity before hehe, but there's a first time for everything I guess!

How smutty are things going to be though? I'm just curious, since it seems that Adam will be that guy who gets an erection just by seeing a woman near to him xD anyway, I enjoyed this chapter a lot hehe! Poor narcissa at the end though xD

Lux Bravo chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Rosa-May seems interesting enough xD I'm glad she's so friendly though, and I'm glad that the people of Viridian City seem much more welcoming of Valentina hehe! Interesting nickname she came up with for her Spearow, how original it is of her haha xD great chapter though, I'm really looking forward to the gym battle now!

Lux Bravo chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Narcissa is my new favourite character ever to be honest, she's everything I aspire to be in life ;D

It was good to see Delia - we don't see enough of her in the anime, hehe! I'm glad she was so nice to Valentina :)

Ah, Billie and Kidd... I can tell that they're going to be a handful when it comes down to it. But yay, Valentina has a friend now too!

Lux Bravo chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was a good start so far hehe! Quite interesting how oblivious Valentina seemed to the feelings of everyone around her, but at least their reactions were realistic xD still, it's just a naked body, it's not like she's going around killing people or something...

Tracey's reaction just seemed really funny as well though hehe, but it was good to see that Professor Oak wasn't too bothered by it. I felt sorry for the Pokemon she didn't pick though, but I guess we can't all be lucky!

I look forward to seeing what she has in mind regarding the gym leaders though. That should be quite interesting as well, I must say!

- Lux Bravo
Crow's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
O.O No comment except...wow!
ZanratrainerX chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
its amazing can't wait for chapter 6
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
When is the next chapter going to come out?
BUMER chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Where's Tracey when you need him...
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
very nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
so she is a team rocket member
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 10/2/2013