Reviews for All Was Not Well
hunzbookwyrm chapter 4 . 8/20
Love the story from beginning to end this great hope to see more of your story soon
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 8/20
Great chapter the next one is just as great
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 8/20
Great second chapter hope that the next is just as great
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/20
Interesting start the rest of it's just as good
Lulumo chapter 6 . 8/9
Sooo, where's Teddy? Why aren't Remus and Tonks together yet, Remus deserve wife and childrens and I'm sure Harry also wants Teddy too... he deserve place in this better world with parents and a real family.
Rabbit887 chapter 6 . 8/8
Perfect.
MayaHikari chapter 6 . 7/31
This is a quick story but a great story. Thanks.
phoebuscat chapter 6 . 7/21
Too much of a narrative instead of action. And way too many run-on sentences!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 6 . 6/29
Good story line. Could've used more dialogue and character interaction though. It's a great read.
Was fine til the romance part. Due to how short the story is, it feels cringy and rushed.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 6 . 6/8
I loved it :-) short, interesting and sweet :-D good job!
mattcun chapter 6 . 6/7
I love it I love to see how lily take it find out he her son
Rebmul chapter 6 . 6/3
Kinda wanted to see lily's reaction maybe use the stone to rub it in dumbles and voldeys face
While it might be possible that Dumbledore just made a mistake when he believed Sirius to be guilty, it is much more likely that it was an opportunity for him to get rid of Sirius. Dumbledore's plan was for Harry to go to the Dursleys. Sirius would have been Harry's guardian and therefor not allowed it. Hagrid takes Harry to the Dursleys, and Sirius ends in Azkaban, in that order. That is pretty convenient for Dumbledore, and I don't think it is a coincidence.
Nebresh chapter 6 . 5/27