Reviews for All Was Not Well
harripotterette chapter 6 . 5/14
This is amazing! The one problem is that it sounds more like he switched to an alternate universe that was further back on the time line, or started a new time line. That means he just abanded Hermione, which doesn't sit well with me. I feel like he could have at least taken care of her before he left, maybe relocate her to a different country.
All that aside, this story is bloody brilliant.
ermileentalavera chapter 1 . 4/9
this is one of the best time travel story I've read so far.
LadyRainDancer chapter 6 . 3/26
Excellent story :)
FlowersBite chapter 6 . 3/11
Very different from other time travel stories, I enjoyed it very much.
noreenklose chapter 6 . 3/9
I loved it!
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
zeps9001 chapter 6 . 3/5
I will not favorite this. While this was a nice story, there is zero suspense or drama, it's boring. Everything goes his ways with no opposition. The second reason I read this is Harry/OC pairing, but that ended up being just as a dry romance.

This could maybe work as Humor, because of the lack of any adventure or action or romance.
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 6 . 2/20
This is amazing. It was short but it got all the important parts. I LOVE IT!
dead feather chapter 6 . 1/24
The ending was nice to know but the whole Rhapsody seemed ... futile and summarized. Better to have cit it where it was good
Linda chapter 6 . 1/4
Love the story
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Seeing the 'unborn child' I screamed "DELPHI" until I realised this was published in 2012... but still that's some great foresight right there XD
juliethobert chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Very enjoyable. Thank you.
Montara chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Interesting take on the Deathly Hallows and the power Harry now has. I wonder if he's immortal now? I read once a story where he was immortal because of the Master of Death thing.

I liked the world he created by coming back.

Thanks for sharing!
MrsH chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Thank you for sharing your unusual time-travel story. I enjoyed it very much. Rather than nit pick over some typos and grammar errors, I would like to leave you with one suggestion for future writing: please consider telling a little more of the story, rather than condensing it so much. I wanted more information on some of the sections, and 20 chapters and 50,000 or so words might have created a stronger narrative.

Thank you again for sharing your talent and your imagination!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
good stuff!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
The problem with this chapter? Harry learns he was given a love potion and doesn't bother to check if the same happened to Hermione.