Reviews for All Was Not Well
mumphie chapter 6 . 7/15
I find that I am actually a sap. Why you ask? Because I love a truly happy ending! All that's needed is for Remus to find his lady love. ;)
Corwyn chapter 6 . 7/4
I loved this story so much that when I came across it again in a recommendation, I read it a second time. Thanks for sharing it with us.
the scorpion commander chapter 5 . 6/30
nice story
airunee chapter 6 . 5/26
Aww I would have loved to see the younger Harry go to Hogwarts and make friends with the kids Hadrian never did befriend like the purebloods. But I really love this take on time travel fix it fic. Most of the ones I've read had Harry taking care of his younger self and not being able to prevent his parents' death. I love that for once, 1981 was really the end of Voldemort. Kudos to you!
4fundaore chapter 5 . 5/17
Thanks
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 5/5
The chapter should end with the word vanished.

His going back in time would change everything!

And Ignore reviews with crude curse words.
Such lack of manners shows them to be barely literate.
No doubt they likely failed any writing class they took.

I thank you for putting time and effort into not just writing a story but posting it so I can enjoy your work.
Wren Truesong chapter 6 . 4/15
haha, another brilliant one.
Pat chapter 1 . 4/4
I'm reading this story for the 2nd time - and it just struck me. Does Daphne know she's marrying Harry? Assuming yes, did she not wonder for a whole month and a half why she got no letter from him, no Harry-her-fiance calling upon her at home? *Nobody* checked on Harry, sent owls, nothing, for a month and a half?
FFFudgeUp chapter 6 . 3/4
adorable little story. I love the way everything is set right. Thank you for sharing
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 3/3
This was an excellent story
R B Ven chapter 6 . 2/23
yyyeeeesssss
4fundaore chapter 6 . 1/27
ThNks
VPSale chapter 6 . 1/15
Take my favorite, kudos, like, whatever...
MrBatman123086 chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
ah i see what you did at the end ...that was a dig at this cursed child thing i heard soo much about wasn't it but luckily i will never get to it what with everyone saying it's just jk trying to stay relevant and include a crappy time travel adventure that doesn't solve much of anything and has lot's of characters acting way different than how they should
Safira06 chapter 6 . 12/19/2020
Merci, magnifique histoire ! J'ai adoré! C'est logique, bien organisé, bien écris. C'est parfait !