Reviews for All Was Not Well
crankypants16 chapter 6 . 8/29
Loved it
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 8/27
I liked this story, but the last chaper, with Harry telling everyone his past, was a bit superfluous. I mean, most people already know what happened in the original timeline and reading it again was a bit boring. Though the other's reactions were quite interesting. Nevertheless, great writing!
magicanimegurl chapter 6 . 8/21
Better ending than Iexpected! I like it! Writeon!
TreesoftheWild chapter 6 . 7/22
It was great and made some sense. The way Harry in the book described his 'love' for Ginny was a little strange. Ron was jealous too often, and Hermione wants a happy life where she can study to her hearts content, following laws and obeying rules. If Harry could go back in time, I believe he would try, especially if things got that bad. I loved how he used the Muggle world and the Wizarding World to amass wealth, through use of economy and stock markets as well as research into the past. Very thought out. Job well done. This will be in my Favorites.
x-rayLady chapter 6 . 7/17
That's definitely a unique time travel approach, indeed. Although I am a bit unsure of the two Haary's alive paradox, lol.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 7/3
Awesome. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 7/3
Awww. It's nice that things are going so well.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 7/3
Amazing. He did it! ;)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 7/3
This is so awesome! I love all the things he's doing.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 7/3
He is very well planned
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 7/3
Very interesting idea you have. :)
daisy.tya chapter 6 . 6/23
O.o Wooooooow i am impressed , very good story i LOVED it
Shae Vizla chapter 6 . 6/21
Very good. Harry realized how deep went the corruption of the Wizarding World and formulate a viable plan to eradicate it and destroy Voldemort’s base of power sooner. He deprived him of his money founding, worked in the shadows to promote severe laws against the Death Eater while pushing Crouch to come clean. His actions put on lights the problems in the society that helped Voldemort’s rise and forced the Ministry to take concrete measures. Death Eater’s children were allowed to grow up without being brainwashed by their families’ prejudices. I would have find amusing if little Harry ended to marry Daphne Greengrass (whose family was neutral if I remember well).

It’s a detail but the sole bemol I found if the moment when Harry took Snape's potion book in Slughorn's schoolroom in the past. It shouldn't have been here because it's most likely a personal possession and it only came in Harry’s hands the first time around because Snape had forgotten to retrieve it after being nominated as DADA professor.

I’m also a little sad that Severus and Narcissa didn’t have their redemption, but I’m really happy about Regulus’ fate.
HPMARIE chapter 6 . 6/17
good story, but the last chapter's recap was a bit boring, we already know all that, even if James and the others don't...
jon reeve chapter 6 . 5/24
Thanks, I enjoyed that. The OC wife was a bit weird, but not much different from any other Mrs. Potter, regardless of what name an author chooses to give her.