Reviews for All Was Not Well
Devilking1994 chapter 3 . 11/24
Wait Narcissa didn't take the Dark Mark unless you are changing that

Why are they giving Bellatrix's Baby to a Foster family rather than the Tonks?
Nice srory
FlowerChild23 chapter 6 . 10/11
This was brilliant.
Lemon Bay chapter 5 . 8/18
Why is he falling in love with a woman he’s only known for a couple days?
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 8/10
The last paragraph implies the original timeline still exists.

Traveling back in time should erase the present Harry left.
There should be no letter or Hermione to find it.
The ending was well deserved. Thanks for writing!
A sweet and fun chapter.
Huh, well, it was actually kinda satisfying to rip through the forces and end the dark tosser without further loss of life.
How to prove Pettigrew? Random stop him and check his arm...
The unplanned meeting with James was rather well done, and it was fun to see Harry suddenly thrown into encounters with his parents. Too bad he was 'woolgathering' instead of interacting with his folks... though that might be tough dialogue to write.
This looks fun! I like the concept (from the description) and am looking forward to your proactive, no-holds-barred hero.
OLD Guy chapter 1 . 6/24
For Time travel, Harry could just toss the Soul pieces into the vale of death.
gabzep chapter 1 . 6/4
Since Hermione read the letter does that mean Harry created a new timeline/reality without collapsing the old one?
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 5/16
This was a really good story. I don't read many where Harry goes back to his parents time as himself. Mostly I keep to do-over fics. However this was definitely an enjoyable piece. I really like how Harry realized that things weren't going to get better without major change that just wasn't possible in his time,. At least without him becoming his own version of a dark lord. His plan was well executed and I liked that his name wasn't really different. I also really liked how he worked within the law. That's not something I see often, but really enjoyed. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
Devilking1994 chapter 5 . 5/4
I really liked the concept but it's so damn short it's basically a one shot and the relationship between Harry and Rhapsody is so silly it's pointless we don't get to see a relationship grow overtime instead it's dropped into our laps like this

This story should of been like 40 Chapters long it reads more like a concept piece rather than a actual story