Reviews for All Was Not Well
JJ chapter 1 . 2/13
Love potions. Yeah, right. Because what else? How dare canon not give Harry the love interest that you want for him, eh? Can't be anything else than love potions, right? How dare a boy have feelings for a girl you didn't personally choose for him, when you obviously know soooo much better through the power of self-righteous bullshitting?

Well, I'm outta here. This is getting too stupid for me.

BTW: The Knights of Walpurgis were Riddle's gang. They never had anything to do with Grindelwald.

Oh, also: There never was much, if anything in the books about muggleborns or halfbloods being particularly disadvantaged or discriminated. For example that evil m-word seemed almost taboo in polite society. And there had been a muggleborn Minister. Businesses wouldn't regularly hire incompetent purebloods over competent muggleborns. And so on.
SupermanSoul chapter 6 . 11/27/2023
Thank you for a great and quick read. To be able to pack all this information in these chapters and actually have an adventure in it with romance and slice of life, is just phenomenal. Thank you!
HarnGin chapter 6 . 11/16/2023
This story is truly the best HP time travel tale I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
fleah2 chapter 6 . 11/1/2023
Fantastic story.
fleah2 chapter 2 . 11/1/2023
I love fix-it time travel stories. So far, this one is great.
Molenir chapter 6 . 10/14/2023
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Kaylen.b4444 chapter 6 . 9/28/2023
I’m surprised at how much I loved this story. I usually don’t like fics that don’t have dialogue, but your ideas were really good and kept me intrigued
csheila chapter 4 . 9/12/2023
I enjoyed the battle scene.

Tricky politics, whic i enjoy reading.
csheila chapter 4 . 9/12/2023
Such clever use of Wards.

Dumbledore’s status helped both the society and its people
csheila chapter 3 . 9/12/2023
Love the easy changes to canon. Hadrian isn’t attracting attention for being odd so this is working
csheila chapter 1 . 9/12/2023
Smart like your other stories
Nulled Void chapter 6 . 7/28/2023
good
Reaper1990 chapter 6 . 7/8/2023
Great story, one of my favourite time travel stories by far.
csheila chapter 1 . 7/5/2023
Nice to see him prepare. He’s thinking
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 6/26/2023
A very well told story! *two thumbs up*