Reviews for All Was Not Well
really damn good story
raven haired girl chapter 6 . 10/5
perfect end ...just loved it
libbyxox1 chapter 6 . 9/28
great ! i thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 9/28
I pity pureblood in the wake of Voldemort's fall.

As is always the case, when a terrorist group emerges, some suport them, others fight them, few dare speak openly about either ideals.

However, once their leader IS defeat, and with NO ONE in the goverment to protect said ideals, those ideals will be villanified. People will hate and fear them.

A person whom calls a muggleborn would be CRUCIFIED by the masses -mob justice would run rampant as those whom lost someone in the war now takes the blame out on every know believer in Voldemort's values. (What they THINK those values are anyway. Voldemort himself would never believe in values that makes him less worth than his followers.)

Even with a highly effective auror corps it would take MONTHS to get the public under control, and many innocent men and women would have lost their lives by then.

And the long-term effects would see a shift in bully-victims and ideology, as the children of said pureblood fanatics would be bullied or cast out by the rest -and a number of families would pay lipservice to rejecting those beliefs and follow muggle values instead.

Traditions would be lost, and the world not better, merely swinging to the opposite side of the pendulum.

Harrison really DO have his work cut out for him. *Chuckles*

What happened with the werewolves that would rather be in the wild and be true to their own nature?

I imagine some would be vicious, but most would prefer to hunt animals over humans, and live a simple life.

But in the wake of Fenris Greyback, people would be decidingly hostile to werewolves. I'll conside that SOME would be placated by the new potion keeping them safe, and the majorety would tolerate them with much suspicion, but there would also be a number who'd happily open hunting season on them.

And the ONLY werewolves protected from that hate would be the civilized ones. Odds are that those who wished to live in peace in the wilds would be treated as wild beasts and hunted down -legal or illegal.

I also wonder how long Draco and the other DE children will stay ignorant... All too many people know exactly whom they belong to, and of those, far too many woukd be human enough to take the hatered of their parents out in the child. (Much like Snape did) And they'd teach their children to do the same.

Draco will not have an easy life.

And I wonder how the pureblood children will grow up... Guaranteed raised on stories of pureblood supremacy, and the need to hide their beliefs from a cruel and unfair goverment...

Wow... Is her nickname comming from telling people to "Sod off!" alot? xD

Anyway... I really enjoy your story. Some of it feels a bit rushed, but overall it's quite good. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 9/28
I have a theory about the Fidilus Charm, and I'm curious what you think...

What if you need a strong Trust in the Secretkeeper from the one whos home is being put under the Fidilus?

It would work the same way you need pure Happiness/Joy to cast the Patronus Charm. And the stronger the Trust, the stronget the charm.

It would explain why people don't just use themselves as the Secretkeeper (undoubtly the safest), and also why James chose one of his closest friends over his son's godmother or her husband. (Because he would trust a close friend more -no matter how misplaced that trust is.)

When it comes to dumbledore I always get the feeling he intentionally, semi-subconciously sabotaged them, because he NEEDED Voldemort to confront and Mark one of the children.

Oh, he'd NEVER endager a child's life conciously... but definatly WOULD do so, if he could find a good exvuse for himself -like the strong belief he has in the prophecy, and it IS possible that either he or Lilly had extra wards on Harry's crib.

Think about it; Every mother ever would protect her beloved child with her life. Lilly was nothing special.

The only two options I can see why Harry was spared when no one else was, is either her doing some kind of forbidden Dark Blood Magic spell/ritual, (sacrificing a life -her own- in exchange for protectoon for her son) OR an unintended Vow between Voldie and Severus, that was transfered to Harry when Lilly begged Voldie to take her and spare Harry.

Honestly... the latter is a bit convoluted, and Lilly was a great witch in desperate need. Plus, there is the blood magic involved that forces Harry to stay with his aunt.

Both things make me favor the blood magic idea.

Anyway... What's your thoughts on it?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 9/28
I'm confused... I know that -during the First War- the Dark Mark was given ONLY to those few followers that greatly impressed Voldemort -a reward for loyal service.

And Lucius and Bella and so on, they make sense. They're his 'generals'/Inner Circle.

However... Where did you see REGELUS being described as important? Oo

I always though he was used and left to die because Voldemort DIDN'T Value him. Oo

(In fairness, he may have even suspected disloyalty.)

So why would he have the Mark at all? /confused
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 9/3
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 6 . 8/12
Great story. Thanks.
yochan123 chapter 6 . 8/9
Harry’s life turned out so sad due to fucking dumbledore
yochan123 chapter 5 . 8/9
Awww what a nice ending
yochan123 chapter 4 . 8/9
Yes why can’t make yourself the secret keeper dumnledore is so stupid
yochan123 chapter 3 . 8/9
Dumbledore was a real bastard for keeping so much information that could have saved lives for himself.

For real dumbledore is so :(
yochan123 chapter 1 . 8/9
Fully agree that dumbeldore’s stupid mercy and the ministry corruption led to all these evil ppl committing mor evil acts cuz it’s easier to have a jailbreak than for dead ppl to commit crimes

I hate dumbledore
mumphie chapter 6 . 7/15
I find that I am actually a sap. Why you ask? Because I love a truly happy ending! All that's needed is for Remus to find his lady love. ;)
Corwyn chapter 6 . 7/4
I loved this story so much that when I came across it again in a recommendation, I read it a second time. Thanks for sharing it with us.