Reviews for All Was Not Well
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Before going back in time, Harry should have getting all the Lottery numbers in the Muggle World.
AloofEyeball chapter 2 . 6/3/2018
The mechanics of time travel don't seem to be well laid out. The first chapter seemed to indicate that nobody could go with Harry to the past and that, by going to the past, he was leaving everyone else to live out their lives in the world he left behind. Chapter two now suggests that he could have brought others with him (like Kreacher) and that his meddling would affect the lives of the people he left behind (like Teddy). If the latter two are true, it seems like Harry probably would have done something different, at least offering to take his friends with him, when preparing for time travel.
Old Herobrine chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Way too much exposition in the first eight paragraphs. It did not hook me as I hoped.

Change some of the exposition to short snippet interactions between old harry and other characters who might show (not tell!) some of the reasons why he is leaving.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 6 . 5/1/2018
Adorei , bem original!
scyfly chapter 6 . 3/26/2018
nice story
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Those 'marriage laws' make no sense. Why would they sully their pure blood with those of lesser blood?
morcheller chapter 6 . 3/21/2018
Cool story, Thanks.
morcheller chapter 4 . 3/21/2018
Thanks for leaving it to my imagination. Mine is quite productive which is why I tend to enjoy reading more than I like watching movies and such. I know what my characters look like, where they live, and how they respond in action scenes. I really don't need someone to present me with a drawn out, blow-by-blow description complete with buckets of blood.
Thanks for being such a good author.
morcheller chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
Pity he didn't tell her about the love potions and maybe even go so far as to off Ron before he left!
Dragenki chapter 6 . 3/15/2018
Great story!
peggy77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Very interesting. He is thinking intelligently, I like that as I could always tell that he was capable of it even if the books downplayed it in favor of stressing Hermione's intelligence.

But, I am actually a fan of the Weasleys, all of them and love Harry and Ginny together.

Still plan to read the rest of the story though as I know it can be good still even if the author ships it differently.
Puissance73 chapter 6 . 2/13/2018
Love it
noxenrom chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
Robots in a robotic story
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »