Reviews for All Was Not Well
C. S. Stars chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Awesome. :)
C. S. Stars chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Awww. It's nice that things are going so well.
C. S. Stars chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Amazing. He did it! ;)
C. S. Stars chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
This is so awesome! I love all the things he's doing.
C. S. Stars chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
He is very well planned
C. S. Stars chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Very interesting idea you have. :)
daisy.tya chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
O.o Wooooooow i am impressed , very good story i LOVED it
Shae Vizla chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Very good. Harry realized how deep went the corruption of the Wizarding World and formulate a viable plan to eradicate it and destroy Voldemort’s base of power sooner. He deprived him of his money founding, worked in the shadows to promote severe laws against the Death Eater while pushing Crouch to come clean. His actions put on lights the problems in the society that helped Voldemort’s rise and forced the Ministry to take concrete measures. Death Eater’s children were allowed to grow up without being brainwashed by their families’ prejudices. I would have find amusing if little Harry ended to marry Daphne Greengrass (whose family was neutral if I remember well).

It’s a detail but the sole bemol I found if the moment when Harry took Snape's potion book in Slughorn's schoolroom in the past. It shouldn't have been here because it's most likely a personal possession and it only came in Harry’s hands the first time around because Snape had forgotten to retrieve it after being nominated as DADA professor.

I’m also a little sad that Severus and Narcissa didn’t have their redemption, but I’m really happy about Regulus’ fate.
HPMARIE chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
good story, but the last chapter's recap was a bit boring, we already know all that, even if James and the others don't...
jon reeve chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Thanks, I enjoyed that. The OC wife was a bit weird, but not much different from any other Mrs. Potter, regardless of what name an author chooses to give her.
Saissa chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Excellent story. Really enjoyed that one!
RStone8 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Thank you for writing a time travel story with a good ending.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 5/13/2015