Reviews for All Was Not Well
EdTheBeast chapter 6 . 12/6/2020
An excellent Slytherin style time travel! A must read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
this story sucks cock, but reading the reviews is fucking worse. too many snape apologists. i am repulsed
Old Bellum chapter 6 . 11/14/2020
So Harry's absolute power corrupted him absolutely.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2020
Never had Dumbledore's protection because he died but was still the potion's master at Hogwarts in 81, still a spy for the Order. They did give him Veritaserum and a trial right?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2020
Why was Pomfrey there at Hogwarts but Snape wasn't? We know he taught Potions in 1981.
Old Bellum chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
Harry has a hard time admitting to himself that Snape was good at Potions? You mean the bravest man he ever met? The Half-blood Prince? The dying man he held trying to staunch bleeding even before he knew Snape was on Harry's side? That Snape? Why does your Harry still ate Snape so much he can't admit that Snape rocked at potions freely if only to himself? Why did your Harry believe Regulus earned a pass just by defying Voldemort one time when Voldemort hurt a house-elf Regulus liked. Snape defied Voldemort for like 18 years.
Old Bellum chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
Dumbledore helped save Harry's life at least twice, once when Harry fell from his broom and once when he showed up to duel Voldemort in the ministry. In canon he thought highly enough of Dumbledore to name a son after him even though he well knew Dumbledore's many faults. Once again, I can not believe Harry even would consider letting Dumbledore, or anyone for that matter, die from a cursed Horcrux. He has a very famous thing for saving people, even those who may not deserve saving. He saved Peter Pettigrew who betrayed him and his family. He saved his cousin Dudley whom he hated. He saved Draco Malfoy a complete shit who only helped him once by pretending not to recognize him. Harry even tried to save Voldemort.

I guess the problem I am having with your version of Harry is that there is no satisfactory explanation for how he came to change. There was more outrage toward the goblins for not wanting his business than for the Weasley's betrayal and their rape plot. How did he end up so morally corrupt? Why is he suddenly doing what's easy instead of trying his best to do what's right?
Old Bellum chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Harry doesn't seem very in character. He obsesses about those with money, standing, and power like he has no money, no standing, nor any power. Sounds more like Ron's thinking than Harry's. He is disappointed that he didn't kill Voldemort himself, because Voldemort's death was a fluke? Harry never looked forward to killing Voldemort in canon. He only decided that he must try to do so in order to stop Voldemort from killing other people, not just the people he cared about, but innocent bystanders as well. I can't imagine Harry would begrudge Hermione looking forward to NEWTs or returning to Hogwarts instead of hanging out with him since she just spent months hanging out with him every second of every day, including hungry in a tent in the cold, and never left like Ron did. I also do not see any possibility that he would learn the Weasley's were using love potions against him and not warn Hermione of the likelihood of them being used on her as well. Harry is simply too good of a friend to let Hermione spend her future getting raped by a husband subverting her free will and consent. Even if Harry thought he was leaving to change the current course of events surrounding Voldemort, there's no guarantee this aspect will automatically change, plus he'd still warn her in case something went wrong like him blinking out of existence or into a different reality in the multiverse. He at least could have mentioned it in his letter, or told her to go get tested or something. It isn't like Ron is Hermione's only option. Victor and Neville are pure bloods. So are all Ron's brothers (and I have a hard time believing all of them are in on the love potion plot.) Heck, she could marry Luna Lovegood. She could leave the country. She even could marry Ron, but on her own terms.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2020
Interesting! Things worked out better for everyone on the side of Light in canon, including Dumbledore and Snape.
jhwheeler chapter 6 . 11/7/2020
Great story! I love the Master of Death trope, it’s really cool. And your interpretation of how Harry would act makes so much sense. Thank you and keep it up!
LAB1 chapter 6 . 10/16/2020
I really liked your new timeline and how Haridan got stuff done! He was like the Anti Malfoy. Playing with people's lives behind the scenes with so much financial and political backing. It was nice to see that generation able to grow up and have families, not a single young orphan. I had sort of wondered if Bellatrix's baby was fathered by Voldemort as he seemed to actually care about her. It sort of makes sense that part of her insanity was due to loosing the baby. The Dark Lord's baby!
TheAnonymousAuthor12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Nice!
Blueish-Moon chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
I couldn't go past this chapter. Seriously, Weasley and Dumbledore bashing in the first chapter? I'm going to read a different fanfic.
Rachelme177 chapter 2 . 8/24/2020
Good so far, but it's awkward when you use 'Hadrian' when the character you are speaking about is Original Timeline Harry. Hadrian didn't talk anything over with Draco Malfoy; you left me picturing a teen trying to talk to a baby.

I know few authors go back to finished stories, but an edit for this would be awesome. Now, on to next chapter to see Hadrian's next brilliant move.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 8/2/2020
Nicely done! That's a better tie-up and arrangement of details than most time-travel stories I've read.
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »