Reviews for All Was Not Well
bigwoof chapter 6 . 4/29/2020
Excellent story! Thanks..
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 6 . 4/25/2020
Found out that, yes, I have read this before; however, I enjoyed reading it again.
finkarhu chapter 6 . 4/24/2020
Good story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Well, I feel as if I’ve read this story before, but since I couldn’t find where I had previously reviewed, I will assume I haven’t read it yet, so it’s downloaded for future reading.
The Punmaster chapter 6 . 3/27/2020
Wonderful.
Anon chapter 6 . 3/24/2020
Great story, thanks!
Matthew chapter 3 . 3/20/2020
I've noticed that you get one of the Lestrange's names wrong in every one of your stories. The man's name is Rabastan. n. Not Rastaban. Why you get it wrong every single time I don't know. You get the other ones right. Maybe you have some sort of block on that name. Anyway, it's bloody annoying. Stop it!
FFFudgeUp chapter 6 . 3/12/2020
Best fix-it fix ever! Good job!
plumbknot57 chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
That was a great time travel story
adamantiumsleep chapter 6 . 2/28/2020
Love time travel stories.
It felt very rushed though, like reading a summary. Everything goes better than planned, without a hitch.

It is a bit like a conservative US mom moulding Harry into her perfect man, rich, powerful and modest. American wife, kids named Aaron or Stella. James asking Lily if he's allowed to go out and drink.

Well..., fun read though.
gabzep chapter 6 . 2/8/2020
Great story! Even though I liked Snape, in the bad guy sort of way (he was petty bully) the fact he got a second chance but not Sirius always rubbed me the wrong way.
Thumper1776 chapter 6 . 1/27/2020
great story.
Rohan Bernett chapter 6 . 1/24/2020
Nice work. Very satisfying.
Rohan Bernett chapter 2 . 1/16/2020
In the last five paragraphs, you refer to Harry as Hadrian, but you're talking about events from his past, before he took on the Hadrian identity. Those instances should say "Harry" instead.
guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2019
"Without Snape..."?

Snape had already turned by this time, was there at Hogwarts, and (1) might, even though less experienced, have been able slightly to delay Dumbledore's death ~and~ (2) definitely deserved a lesser sentence in light of his spying, which the Veritaserum would have revealed. You'd think the brat would have some compassion, let alone gratitude for the Shack info. Did you just forget to mention Snape's fate, or are we to infer that Potter threw him under the bus? If so, again immoral and heartless.
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »