Reviews for All Was Not Well
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great story. Post next chapter soon.
Clanda chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You have a wonderful idea here and If you can carry through with all of the ramifications of a y at some point of the story harry will not only be able to finish off the bad man but he can also get his hermione. I rather think that the Y will come when the hogwart express leaves for his first school year. Although if you put the time line in its proper place you will also save harry's parents and you y would start at that point. Good Luck with this story. I am looking forward to it.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Good intro
Looking forward to more
Hope that older Harry adopts baby Harry if his parents die.
brighteyes343 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
interesting
update soon
akasanta chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Well, here you go again with a really good story. :D

Cheers! :D
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oooh!
Will Harry's relationship with Remus be closer than it was in Canon?
And did Harry's body go back in time with him, or is he going to wake up in the body of his baby self?
Kine X chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next... xD
magitech chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Nice start & you depict an all too true picture of wizarding Britain post Voldemort.

The rich inbred bastards still in charge though I've always wondered just why any muggleborn or half blood would put with being sold to pure bloods. Imagine telling your new master that if they try anything they'll be cursed to within an inch of their life, and you'll be off to another country.

I agree the main culprit is Dumbledore, if all you do is make excuses for the inbred bastards and tell the victims they must forgive their abusers, what did he expect would happen. Maybe Harry's first task should be to get rid of Dumbles
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
not bad
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
well that is an interesting premise...
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful! I love your stories and am very excited to see this one.
jaythekoala chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Interesting start, though you could probably have gone into more detail about exactly how he went back in time.

I look forward to your twist on the time travel cliche.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Maybe I misunderstood it, but will harry keep his adult form then? From what I understand, I think so but I am not entirely sure.

There aren't any spelling or grammar mistakes that I could find. The love potion thing is a bit cliché but what works, works eh?

Kingdark
catsim1953 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A very interesting start. Definitely looking forward to more.

Your idea of Harry going so far back is quite interesting, and I don't think I've seen it before. Now to see just what he can do to make life better and more interesting for everyone.

Cathy
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Good grins so far. A nice assessment of the true state of things, as I saw it in canon. Redo fics are always fun. Looking forward to more of this one, and great job so far!
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »