Reviews for All Was Not Well
adamantiumsleep chapter 6 . 2/28/2020
Love time travel stories.
It felt very rushed though, like reading a summary. Everything goes better than planned, without a hitch.

It is a bit like a conservative US mom moulding Harry into her perfect man, rich, powerful and modest. American wife, kids named Aaron or Stella. James asking Lily if he's allowed to go out and drink.

Well..., fun read though.
gabzep chapter 6 . 2/8/2020
Great story! Even though I liked Snape, in the bad guy sort of way (he was petty bully) the fact he got a second chance but not Sirius always rubbed me the wrong way.
Thumper1776 chapter 6 . 1/27/2020
great story.
Rohan Bernett chapter 6 . 1/24/2020
Nice work. Very satisfying.
Rohan Bernett chapter 2 . 1/16/2020
In the last five paragraphs, you refer to Harry as Hadrian, but you're talking about events from his past, before he took on the Hadrian identity. Those instances should say "Harry" instead.
guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2019
"Without Snape..."?

Snape had already turned by this time, was there at Hogwarts, and (1) might, even though less experienced, have been able slightly to delay Dumbledore's death ~and~ (2) definitely deserved a lesser sentence in light of his spying, which the Veritaserum would have revealed. You'd think the brat would have some compassion, let alone gratitude for the Shack info. Did you just forget to mention Snape's fate, or are we to infer that Potter threw him under the bus? If so, again immoral and heartless.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2019
Your Harry has no morals and no heart. He dismissed Hermione as "distant" (well

duuuuh, maybe she was in equal distress to his own after the Battle) and didn't

even consider warning her about the potions. He cheated on the NEWTs and the

investments, rationalizing both actions. He grabbed a creature that was minding

its own business, Imperiused it into killing itself, and didn't even feel a need

to rationalize that.

He doesn't trust Dumbledore but heads right down the Dumbledore path at warp speed: absolutely anything he does is justified if it serves his purpose (for the Greater Good, of course). He calls Snape a bastard without acknowledging Snape's critical role in Voldemort's defeat.

OOC is one thing. Despicable is something else.
PappyOldGuy chapter 6 . 11/30/2019
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
sliver1991 chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
It's a shame Harry didn't consider Hermione could be potioned as well, but even if he did and it was true, there wasn't much he could do about it. It's heartless, but it wasn't a priority. He had limited prep time, and convincing Hermione that she needs to be tested and the potions flushed would take too much of that time, as well as dealing with the fallout. Then he would have to deal with hiding his plan from her, as it's unlikely she would approve of something as dangerous as messing with time without researching it extensively first, and he didn't have the time for that.

The only thing he could do is hope Ron treats her right...
FluffyGirl623 chapter 4 . 10/29/2019
But Hadrian did fulfill the prophecy. Being MoD is a power the Dark Lord knows not, and he did vanquish Voldemort. Just not in the time frame everyone assumed. So the prophecy was real and held power.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
Brilliant! Thank you so much for continuing this wonderful idea. I think I said it but I'm glad they didn't let Hogwarts get shut down but renovated the way they so things. QEA still sounds better, :D
Hanii Seirios Slytherin chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
I love it!
Kushka chapter 6 . 10/1/2019
Great story
Matt chapter 3 . 9/23/2019
You seem to be confused about the first name of one of the Lestrange brothers. His name is Rabastan. You keep calling him Rastaban, both in this story and in others.
Matt chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
Except the Longbottoms weren't attacked until after the Potters were killed and Voldemort vanished. So it won't do him any good to have to wait that long to destroy the cup. The only way around it is to get the Lestranges arrested early somehow.
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »