Reviews for All Was Not Well
Kine X chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next... xD
magitech chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Nice start & you depict an all too true picture of wizarding Britain post Voldemort.

The rich inbred bastards still in charge though I've always wondered just why any muggleborn or half blood would put with being sold to pure bloods. Imagine telling your new master that if they try anything they'll be cursed to within an inch of their life, and you'll be off to another country.

I agree the main culprit is Dumbledore, if all you do is make excuses for the inbred bastards and tell the victims they must forgive their abusers, what did he expect would happen. Maybe Harry's first task should be to get rid of Dumbles
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
not bad
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
well that is an interesting premise...
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful! I love your stories and am very excited to see this one.
jaythekoala chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Interesting start, though you could probably have gone into more detail about exactly how he went back in time.

I look forward to your twist on the time travel cliche.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Maybe I misunderstood it, but will harry keep his adult form then? From what I understand, I think so but I am not entirely sure.

There aren't any spelling or grammar mistakes that I could find. The love potion thing is a bit cliché but what works, works eh?

Kingdark
catsim1953 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A very interesting start. Definitely looking forward to more.

Your idea of Harry going so far back is quite interesting, and I don't think I've seen it before. Now to see just what he can do to make life better and more interesting for everyone.

Cathy
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Good grins so far. A nice assessment of the true state of things, as I saw it in canon. Redo fics are always fun. Looking forward to more of this one, and great job so far!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012