Reviews for All Was Not Well
Khatix chapter 6 . 9/19/2019
I love time travel fics, but there is one type i would love to read but haven't see yet. It would be about Harry going back in time to kill Grienwald and Dumbledore before the fight that cost Ariana her life in Godrics Hollow, he kills or uses infertility curses on Gaunts to prevent Tom and/or Merope being born and does the same infertility to Riddle Sr, he kills Fenrir Greyback, same kill/infertility on Malfoy, LeStrange, Nott, McNair etc but leaves the Blacks alone. Romance wise he curses and ends up with Ariana perhaps, then its about him bringing change and progressive ideals to the wizarding world even being a DADA professor.

In all honesty Dumbledore is someways the true villain of the canon story, thru his actions and purposeful in-actions he was responsible for both Grienwald and Riddle gaining power and with his countless second chance and pacifist teachings and ruling during war times caused alot of death and destruction.
Khatix chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
Harry must not care much about Hermione because ge didn't suspect Ron was giving her love potionsa like he was to Harry.
Specky Clarke chapter 6 . 8/31/2019
Great story, loved reading it.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 6 . 8/23/2019
I know this is 7 years old now, but good fucking god, learn to use commas. You barely use the damn things, and so you have sentences that just go on and on. Awful.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
Well-written do-over story. Thank you for sharing!
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 7/7/2019
: )
yaoiaiss chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
very good story ( though more descriptive and narrative with not much of conversation and not much of character development ) I still love it very much
AiyaKnight chapter 6 . 6/14/2019
I wish there were more conversations and less tell and more show BUT... I did enjoy the story, the plot was refreshing and even though I found it too short I think that is a good thing that your readers want more of what you did. Cheers
phoenix-rob chapter 6 . 4/21/2019
great story
BookWormGirl93 chapter 6 . 4/2/2019
Nice and efficient. I like it. sad that he never saw hermione again.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
RE to Guest Olly: Actually the idea of pure-blood is essentially just four magical grandparents. So say that there were two pairs of muggle-borns who have children. Their children would all be considered muggle-born too, but if two of their kids had kids together, those kids would be pure-bloods. So them forcing muggle-borns and half-bloods into their families would, in two generations, correct itself with an entirely new batch of pure-bloods who aren’t tainted by inbreeding. Two generations of ‘impurity’ basically give the family a jumpstart. Dunno if that was the approach made by this author, but it is a possible explanation.
Olly chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
So... The pureblood faction plan is to force halfblood and muggleblood to marry into their family ? You do realize that by doing that they are destroying every pureblood family right ? Since they know have non-pureblood members, these families aren't pureblood anymore and without them their racist ideology is going to disappear. So... Great job pureblood faction ! You saved the world !
Heart chapter 6 . 2/12/2019
There they are! :). Surpised he didn't include Regulus' sacrifice but hey. Happy endings and hope! Yay. GG
Heart chapter 5 . 2/12/2019
Cuties...ah the fluff. Lol could totally see Sirius being such an overprotective dad. X,3. Did I miss the 3rd child oooor
Heart chapter 4 . 2/12/2019