Reviews for All Was Not Well
Heart chapter 3 . 2/12/2019
I really like how Hadrian is cutting them all down. I genuinely think there should be a trigger warning at the beginning of this chapter for the brief mention of rape. It was a single sentence, but even that can trigger horrible memories. Bit baffled by the baby, but I suppose you explained it well what either her getting cursed the the future-past. Or Azkaban even. Yay Draco's with Andy, Ted, and Nymphy! Lol. Reggie got help and was remorseful! *clap* Yes! Sneaky sneaky yes! Wow was legit surprised by Dark Mark Narcissa. But hey. So glad he has parselmouth. :). That makes me happy. Didn't see the Auror deal comin' either (Idk I just thought he'd be a businessman *shrugs*). It does make sense tho. Huzzah! Moody! Yes!
Heart chapter 2 . 2/12/2019
I like how brisk the first meeting of James and Hadrian was. I felt like that was needed, honestly. Couldn't have been long and drawn out cuz need for food and NEWTs. :). I really hope he has a confrontation with Regulus and helps him outta that snakeskin. ;) :D. Aaaah holding ones self. Wow I never thought about the Mark not being common knowledge, but honestly, it would make sense. Like that's some powerful, not to mention obvious marking. Oof. Crouch. Yeah, the probable impact his son could/will make on him just-oof. Cuz he was all against it and his SON. OOF. OUCH. Yes, some pre-bitter, pre-depressed, hard-ass Crouch please. These chapters have been rather great and good. :) *thumbs up*
Heart chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
*finds out Ron and Hin-gin have been doing him with love potion* *contemplates how he'll miss Hermione but ah well she's been a bit distant lately-probably in a large part due to her relationship with Ron* *doesn't consider maybe she's been dosed too after the war* Like. Bruh. I guess cuz she was a mess after he left, but he was also still love potion-y regretting Ginny I think. So. There's that. *shudder* Marriage Law. *gags* Very interesting schematics, Harry. This is interesting-his approach and thoughts that is. Reallllly Dumbles? *facepalm* Dude. Meanwhile Aberforth. Wait won't she not remember cuz he went back in time and new overwriting timeline? Hm. Time. Hm. Also, I've always wonder just why the twins sold love potion. Like? I guess it was a culture thing, and it was so blatantly obvious when it was being used...? Maybe? Like that's one of the high-key nopes of the series. That it's so casually accepted that stuff might be spiked with that is disturbing.
taxzombie chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
Just finished rereading this tale. My sincere apologies for not having posted a review the first time around. My only excuse is that I was too wrapped up in the story to stop.

This is a marvelous tale. At least in my NSHO. lol.

Seriously, it has a solid start and and never faltered from there on. While not extremely detailed, which might have actually hurt it by the way, it flowed seamlessly from start to finish and always kept my interest. I think you did a great job with the wrap up, with the men having a gathering and Hadrian/Harry sharing his past/secret. It made for a solid ending to the tale.

Truly a pleasing tale. Thank you very much!
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
You just said he couldn't go back further in time that his birth, but you just had him say his identity started a month before his birth. So he went back further than his birth.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 6 . 1/18/2019
This is really good!
Nano D Suu chapter 4 . 1/17/2019
Yuck! That shitty chat with dying Voldi is absolutely disgusting plot. Just killed story for me here.
Not killing your opponet instantly, just so you would gloat about his plans crushed is soooooooo villain-like shit. Absolutely disgusting, yes.
jltavare chapter 6 . 1/10/2019
This is a great story. I haven't checked, but I'd love to see a sequel back in current time.
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 6 . 1/10/2019
Nice end
YuunaFiction chapter 6 . 12/26/2018
Haha, so fast paced and wrapped up. Love it!
Netchka chapter 6 . 12/6/2018
Great story.
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 6 . 12/3/2018
Average story. Not good not bad.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 11/21/2018
I liked this fic.
BillyTheBruiser chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a TT story in which Harry is realistically canon but doesn't turn out a wussy.
Character build was simple yet effective and so many segments of the story were original.
This one is for the books.
Well done dude, well done.
KnowInsight chapter 6 . 11/7/2018