Reviews for Hanging Wreaths
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 2 . 4/23
Good story I really look forward when you update soon.
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 4/20
I hope you continue this story considering you haven't updated in two years. I really like it and am eager to see how you will end it.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/13
More! Please say that you have another chapter in the works! Been just over two years since last update. Please! Want to know what they did for Christmas! :)
DragonsAddicted chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Continue, if you please
iwannabeX chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
shame you never finished this, its totaly awesome intro, and i sense that the planned ending would have been a blast :)
Poppydots chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Awww!
brightflare chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime!
Konri Kari chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
This is awesome!
Janey chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I absolutely love how you write Kirk and Bones' friendship. Also this one line stands out as almost poetry from how perfect, eloquent, and beautiful it was: "no one could wear a black eye with as much casual grace as Jim Kirk"! OHHHH my gosh, I am floored by this writing. Exceptional. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your talent. Thank you soo much.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Okay, you need to finish this. I want to see what the crew comes up with to give Kirk the best Christmas he's ever had.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Just rereading these stories. Please consider finishing this one - it is too good to leave hanging...
Puella Pulchra chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This was awesome! Please continue soon!

Does this feed into your Genesis universe?
Tishbing chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Please finish and congrats on the baby! Zofran works great for morning sickness if you get desperate
Lucydolly22 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Are you going to continue this story? Please do, its brilliant
Magiccatprincess chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
It's so weird that I find myself agreeing with McCoy on 10-year old Jim's christmas being adorable even though it's also kinda sad, but it's the Kirk version of adorable I guess XD

Is there a chance you'll be updating this in December? I don't mind if you don't all your stories are awesome and I'm also looking forward to that accademy fic you'll be posting after you finish Accaptabe loses. ; )
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »