Reviews for Hanging Wreaths
SuperMerLock chapter 2 . 11/5
loveeeee this story, hope you can still update it, but if you cant, i totally dont mind, i can keep re-reading wee kirk last christmas with his mom xD
FantasyPanda12 chapter 2 . 9/20
Oh my gosh you have got to continue this!
Argh! Another awesome story that needs more! You're breaking my heart here
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 2 . 1/20
Now this is very good what is going to happen please update again.
BookwormGirl16 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Rereading this again because there's only one thing better that fluffy Star Trek Christmas, and that's Jim getting beat up (who am I kidding? I'm going to reread all your fics again).
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
By the way, I'm the one who offered to beta lol I didn't realize I was logged out my my account :) love the story so please continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Wait... I don't understand.. Why is there not more of this? I love it! Jim is such a cutie pie and it's almost November! A perfect time to come back and finish it for Christmas :) please? Pretty please? I'll even offer to beta it for you if you're looking for one :)
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Good story I really look forward when you update soon.
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I hope you continue this story considering you haven't updated in two years. I really like it and am eager to see how you will end it.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
More! Please say that you have another chapter in the works! Been just over two years since last update. Please! Want to know what they did for Christmas! :)
DragonsAddicted chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Continue, if you please
iwannabeX chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
shame you never finished this, its totaly awesome intro, and i sense that the planned ending would have been a blast :)
Poppydots chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Awww!
brightflare chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime!
Lauri3n chapter 2 . 6/4/2014