Reviews for Hanging Wreaths
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 2 . 1/20
Now this is very good what is going to happen please update again.
BookwormGirl16 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Rereading this again because there's only one thing better that fluffy Star Trek Christmas, and that's Jim getting beat up (who am I kidding? I'm going to reread all your fics again).
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
By the way, I'm the one who offered to beta lol I didn't realize I was logged out my my account :) love the story so please continue it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Wait... I don't understand.. Why is there not more of this? I love it! Jim is such a cutie pie and it's almost November! A perfect time to come back and finish it for Christmas :) please? Pretty please? I'll even offer to beta it for you if you're looking for one :)
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Good story I really look forward when you update soon.
BookWarrior23 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I hope you continue this story considering you haven't updated in two years. I really like it and am eager to see how you will end it.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
More! Please say that you have another chapter in the works! Been just over two years since last update. Please! Want to know what they did for Christmas! :)
DragonsAddicted chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Continue, if you please
iwannabeX chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
shame you never finished this, its totaly awesome intro, and i sense that the planned ending would have been a blast :)
Poppydots chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Awww!
brightflare chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime!
Lauri3n chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
This is awesome!
Janey chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I absolutely love how you write Kirk and Bones' friendship. Also this one line stands out as almost poetry from how perfect, eloquent, and beautiful it was: "no one could wear a black eye with as much casual grace as Jim Kirk"! OHHHH my gosh, I am floored by this writing. Exceptional. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your talent. Thank you soo much.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Okay, you need to finish this. I want to see what the crew comes up with to give Kirk the best Christmas he's ever had.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Just rereading these stories. Please consider finishing this one - it is too good to leave hanging...