Reviews for Son Of The Huntress: The Sea Of Monsters
ItNandoFTW chapter 21 . 11/26
What happened where the next chapter it been 3 years at least
fenixrojo36 chapter 21 . 11/16
Tus historias son excelentes ojala vuelas a escribir tus historias
Duncan chapter 21 . 11/9
I cant find son of the huntress braking the titans curse on
nahc24 chapter 21 . 11/4
What happened to the Sequel? why is the story not found?
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 21 . 10/31
What about son the huntress breaking the titan curse .i know is not gonna finish but still i want to read it again please
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 7/31
This story just keeps getting better and better. I really enjoy the way you have integrated Naruto so seamlessly into the Percy Jackson world. The fact that he is powerful, but not seriously OP, also makes reading the fights fun cause Naruto has to work for his victories. I def can't wait to see what happens with the training at Mt. Myobuku...especially when it comes to Selena. It's good to see a child of Aphrodite showing the world she's more than just a pretty face. Great job as always and now I'm off to read the next fic in this series.
Rio Skyron chapter 12 . 7/29
And then Rhea turned out to be a hippie
Monster King chapter 21 . 7/15
Great story just like the original one in the series I liked it a lot and enjoyed reading loved how you depicted Naruto and Artemis though I see zues and ares got bashed I still enjoyed the story all in all nice work hope b you finish the sequel.
dojomojo chapter 11 . 6/25
it is 2 am, I need sleep, and your friggin cliffhangers are making me read another chapter
jordanlink7856 chapter 3 . 5/23
Would've been better if Naruto yelled "DEATH FROM ABOVE" hehe
Theryndir chapter 11 . 3/17
I knew you were going to have them pull that Pirates of the Carribean trick on the Kraken. I approve. Also, excellent job with the Naruto and Gama VS the Kraken battle. Keep up the good work.
Theryndir chapter 3 . 3/16
I cannot help but notice that Ino didn't mention Hinata...
Theryndir chapter 2 . 3/16
Oooh, nicely done splicing in aspects of the Night (Knight?) Bus scene _
Sierro chapter 20 . 3/6
I absolutely love every aspect of your fic, except one.
I believe Jiraiya being seen as a Neutral party in Naruto's eyes is a bad move, especially after what happens when Naruto learns about jiraiya's death in cannon.
Other than that, great fic.
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
Awesome! Gonna start the next story in the trilogy.
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »