Reviews for Son Of The Huntress: The Sea Of Monsters
Rebmul chapter 8 . 8/31
I think there was a horror movie with those sharks the thing kept evolving anyways great chapter and I so want artimis to find out about them sleeping together
Rebmul chapter 4 . 8/31
well I hope he meets his other grandma
KnowPein chapter 21 . 8/10
nice series
'

onto third now
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 6/18
your right that Rhea is never seen outright in the books, she is mentioned in passing now and then, but always as a side thought. the only times ive seen her actually appear is here in fanfics. and its becoming a more common theme as of late. she is an interesting character to work with, as she is almost a blank slate, except for the actual mythology surrounding her.
ok Ares so had that coming.
Nate chapter 10 . 6/1
Percy, whiny little dick that he is, needs a severe ass kicking from another demigod.
Why didn't the kyuubi chakra heal his arm, it's both a blessing and curse
I will give my full opinion and review on this once I finish the story. Good work for now :)
Finally a naruto/Percy Jackson crossover where naruto's abilities are realistically written. I mean every crossover includes a god like naruto. Tbh this is much better.
Very good grammar. Very good plot build up.
That guy chapter 3 . 4/23
Great read, not an error I see but one thing is for sure, NIGGA U GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT ( talking about tantalus)
Sorry. No. Just... ok, here's something you may have missed. Why does Clarisse keep wondering why they won't get together? She literally pushes them apart whenever they TRY to get close. I know why they won't make out already. She always butts in!
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 17 . 3/13
Luke doesn't get Achilles heel until the fourth book just so you know.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 3 . 3/10
you could have brought tenten in and made her a daughter of Hephaestus
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 2 . 3/9
you should bring in Tenten
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 21 . 2/28
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »