Reviews for Yosuke's Paradiso
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 6/25
Oh Yosuke. I'LL MISS YOU. You were my favorite one, damn it!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh god, this was so incredibly hilarious. Poor Yosuke... his suffering is just too funny!
GlassedGamer chapter 8 . 4/9
This... My throat hurts. I had to hold in my hysterical laughter due to it being 2 in the morning and my family is asleep.

Fucking hell this was great!
-GlassedGamer
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 8 . 2/22
Holy crap, it's 1 AM here and I had to try my hardest not to start laughing my ass off, especially at Yosutron (Metasuke?). Great story.
Itherael chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
This is just one the best fics I have ever read. It's has been masterfully written and the interactions and dialogues are just amazing. More when the protagonist is my fave P4 character. Outstanding job!

- Frank
KT chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This just makes me smile.
linkhyrule5 chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Oh dear gods.

I would say more but I'm laughing too hard
Eurigos chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
funny
LoneWolf218 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
"But they deserved their fighting chance, and you'd never convince him otherwise."

...You know, despite the fact that this is mostly awesome humor, the last line was actually quite touching. Messiah truly is worthy of his name and the best of the Team Heaven, though as He said, that isn't difficult.
Moonlight Angel Princess chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
I had a lot of fun reading this. I think it's one of the very few fanfics I've read so far that doesn't contain romance, but still I really enjoyed it a lot. I loved your portrayal of characters, specially Yosuke and Jesus. Thanks for sharing this story!
ConstructiveWriter chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Ah, main game Shin Megami Tensei references in a Persona fic. Be still my beating heart.
clearlite chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Lolz, epic beyond words! :D
I shall never look at Metatron the same way, ever again! :D
Meia42 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
One of the craziest stories I've read, and definitely one of the most fun.

Like having a take of an afterlife in the SMT universe and how it might be, and certainly had the best character to experience it. Did a good job of getting most of the cast acting right, and loved who you had be the ultimate hero of this piece.

Just a fun, entertaining story. :)
SilverIceRing chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I came for the funny, and stayed for the deep sentimental Messiah.

But yeah, can't complain about that ending. It was pretty cool.
Syntarus chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I really love Metatron. I hope he comes back in other stories. This is definitely my favourite Persona fanfic, and up there in my all times. It saddens me how much Yosuke hates Metatron though. I hope Souji summons him at some point, and they have a nice chat.