Reviews for Yosuke's Paradiso
Shaggy Rower chapter 7 . 5/6
This made me laugh for 20 minutes straight. My house mates were considering phoning an ambulance.
Amazing job!
Shaggy Rower chapter 1 . 5/6
Metatron is one of the most hilarious characters I have ever read. Fantastic job!
ykmn chapter 1 . 2/5
Well, how delightfully offensive this was! GG, I laughed my ass off.
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Oh Yosuke. I'LL MISS YOU. You were my favorite one, damn it!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Oh god, this was so incredibly hilarious. Poor Yosuke... his suffering is just too funny!
GlassedGamer chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
This... My throat hurts. I had to hold in my hysterical laughter due to it being 2 in the morning and my family is asleep.

Fucking hell this was great!
-GlassedGamer
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Holy crap, it's 1 AM here and I had to try my hardest not to start laughing my ass off, especially at Yosutron (Metasuke?). Great story.
Itherael chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
This is just one the best fics I have ever read. It's has been masterfully written and the interactions and dialogues are just amazing. More when the protagonist is my fave P4 character. Outstanding job!

- Frank
KT chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This just makes me smile.
linkhyrule5 chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Oh dear gods.

I would say more but I'm laughing too hard
Eurigos chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
funny
LoneWolf218 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
"But they deserved their fighting chance, and you'd never convince him otherwise."

...You know, despite the fact that this is mostly awesome humor, the last line was actually quite touching. Messiah truly is worthy of his name and the best of the Team Heaven, though as He said, that isn't difficult.
Moonlight Angel Princess chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
I had a lot of fun reading this. I think it's one of the very few fanfics I've read so far that doesn't contain romance, but still I really enjoyed it a lot. I loved your portrayal of characters, specially Yosuke and Jesus. Thanks for sharing this story!
ConstructiveWriter chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Ah, main game Shin Megami Tensei references in a Persona fic. Be still my beating heart.
clearlite chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Lolz, epic beyond words! :D
I shall never look at Metatron the same way, ever again! :D