Reviews for Halo: Mass Contact
strider6807 chapter 20 . 6/6
how come every story that's good doesn't get updated btw love the story
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 20 . 3/7
Very good
greatwork chapter 16 . 2/3
Damn, such storis are my guilty pleasure. Love the curb stomping.
greatwork chapter 7 . 2/3
Shock and awe!
yobeefjerky chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
i love how OP humanity is, its fun to see turians get wrecked
Panacottan chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
this is the best Me/halo cross on this site
Metal Baron chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
love it love it love it the way you had it set up very well. really liked the way you had Lord Hood and The Arbiter handled the situation. really want to see how you do the whole reaper war with those Arrogant machines. Will you be continuing the story?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
Friendly advise
The Arbiters name is Thel'Vadam
DeltaSquadron chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
"I'll be posting more chapters soon..."

Welp, I certainly don't see that happening. Ever.
icecold1039 chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
Is this dead
Chris Adair chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
Hello
This is a really good story so far. I hope you continue. Although there are numerous spelling errors and mistakes but it doesn't effect the flow too much.
A Reader chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
You know if you are going to have the unsc force the freeing of "slave's" then they should do the same there "colonies" (cough) slaves (cough) and "AI's (cough) slaves (cough). If they are going around and forcing the turiens to do so they should set an example and do the same because what they are doing with there colonies and AI's is exactly the same as the client race's of the Turiens.
A Reader chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I wanted to point out that that the turien ship would not have gone through the relay and attack the ship on the other side. In the original first contact war it was a case of mistaken identity thought they knew the laws and were ignoring them. The turiens relized their mistake but then attack later on to cover up their mistake by turning hem into a new client race so that they could hide what they had done. The situation that you used probably would have used first contact protocols and opened commutation first.
Pokybyte chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Good stuff, hopefully you'll be able to keep this going, as you said it's getting complicated. Try to ignore the whiners, if only because it means you insert huge author notes and i just want to read your story ;)
Ionic Misfit chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
I'm kind of wondering what you're going to do with the Quarian Migrant Fleet and the Geth Concensus. Im liking this so far, honestly ME humanity seemed way to submissive compared to how humanity would be likely to respond. Especially over the Batarians 'cultural heritage' excuse for slavery when slavery used to be cultural in humanities past.