Reviews for Treasure Under the Mountain

MythicalG5 chapter 4 . 5/20
O - O
Wow. Just. Wa.
Intense ending.
Intense endings r good. They leave an impression.
How sad. So Thorin does not believe Bilbo would stay if he stops using the Necromancer incense. This is so sad. Dark and beautiful. But sad.
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Whoa. Did not see that coming. Sorta thought it might but...yeah. but since this is complete, I really think you should delete the chapter with the author's note because you only need that if you're still going to continue the story or you have an important announcement to make, but even then it's still only counts if you're not finished and you are, so I really think you should just delete that chapter.
StoryLoverChi chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Cool story, but at the same time I am so confused. What is wrong with Bilbo?
QI-lover chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Goosebump-inducing brilliance.
Thanks for writing this story.
Hugs from Holland
Oluhasuu chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
wow, and here I though that either bilbo was dead or just resting but it was much more
TheShawndaLee chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I really really like this story! But just to be clear, do they die? Is Thorin keeping him alive or does just Thorin die? It is a. Really different story and a great read!
veryhappyaddict chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Happy Holidays to you too! I look forward to read more when you continue writing :))
64teeth chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
a little bit disturbing story... all right, a lot, but still quite sweet :)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Oh my. Hehe fantastic story, thanks for sharing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Daa-yuum! Shit just got real!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Oh man. No visitors?
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Ooh, fantastic start x3
frangipaniflowers chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
SO CREEPY. I mean, in a sense I see the positive side, with both of them being happy - but Thorin is really rather alarming with how possessive he is. And as for the Necromancer... well, I can't help but feel that any mention of him being involved with this situation makes it even more sinister. Is Bilbo saved from death by being placed into a sort of coma state, or - as I am inclined to suspect - has he been placed into this state by Thorin so as to prevent his leaving? Beautiful writing, though! :D