Reviews for Life lessons and growing up
book lover on caffeine chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Where are you?! I absolutely love your stories and I would love to keep reading! The only problem is is that you haven't updated in almost a year. Please update. This story is killing me with anticipation to see where it goes. You are a really good writer and you have awesome idea as. I'm sorry if I came across as rude in the beginning of this review. You really are a great writer! Again please update!
Twilight-Princess5545 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Wow, so far it's even more interesting than the first! Don't get me wrong I loved the first story, but this one is even more attention grabbing! Can't wait for the next chapter, good luck with the story and with school!
Balled Of The Broken chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
...you haven't updated in 8 months...
8DTK8 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Death I love the story,and you for making got to kepp on do you mind if I use Becca in one of my stories I had an idea,since she likes him Kenta as well,I have an idea and if you'd like I could tell you the name of the story once I right the way my story would not be on this website it would be on wattpad. SYMMETRY IS BEAUTIFUL!
guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Please continue, I read the story before this and loved it! This story is starting out as a great one!
Trent chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I loved the last series and , from what i've read so far, this one does have lots of potential. i hope it doesn't end here
FW Wandering chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Yes update. This makes me smile.
FW Wandering chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I have a suggestion for the new baby it should be a girl and they can name it Itsu, it is peace in Japanese. I don't know why but every time I imagine Maka with a daughter she has that name.
Mary J Fox chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I love your stories I read the first one and I read the second one but I'm really hoping that you finish this one I want to know what happens I love the fact that you named each character and they all have their own different personality keep it up cause I'm waiting you don't want to disappoint you're proving fans
x8gamergirl8x chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
So far this is GREAT!(I read the other story too and I thought it was amazing!) I hope you update soon!
animeluvr2424 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
You need to write more!
fwkess chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Update! :-D
xXimmortalXx chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Like my favorite teacher said.
"I can't shake this feeling..."

FEELINGS...OH HO HO FEELINGS...!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013