Reviews for Vows of discretion
Great story!
AmQaudrus chapter 22 . 6/8
Oh, what a story! So very well written, and the feelings and everything felt so natural. I really liked this sherlock, he didn't feel OC at all.
Thank you so much for the read!
shadowcat012 chapter 22 . 5/30
Wow, what a story! I'm so glad I waited for the weekend to start reading because I have been hooked from start to end! Your story has drama, tension, romance, humor, and the interactions between characters are delightful. The pace is so good and I have to say you present many situations for the reader to draw her or his own conclusion. Only to let them in on the secret half a chapter or so later. Not a lot of stories/writers do that. Thank you for writing this, it has been a complete joy to read!
Lotusxdoll chapter 22 . 5/19
I enjoyed this story so much. You did such a good job of keeping everyone in character as well as expressing Sherlock's realization of his feelings to his regret. The ending was so lovely as well as steamy and finally Molly got her happy ending!
Lotusxdoll chapter 14 . 5/19
I knew it! I just knew Sherlock did something while staying with her that has made her so unhappy!
Lotusxdoll chapter 5 . 5/19
Man of Honor! I giggled so much at that! I am liking this story even more.
Lotusxdoll chapter 3 . 5/19
I am loving how devious Sherlock has been by paying her rent and even lying about why he hadn't divorced Molly. It's kind of sweet in a very Sherlock way.
Lotusxdoll chapter 2 . 5/19
Two chapters in and I'm intrigued! I like the concept a lot.
Dun dun dun
What what what
Oh so interesting.
Sherlock is pulling out all the stops.
Interesting but short