Reviews for Vows of discretion
quite frankly...simply marvelous. :-)
AWESOMETASTIC writing great characterisation great slow burn great it felt entirely necessary too not just for agonising effect though it was agonising I'm lucky I had all the chapters there and wasn't reading this when it was in stages of being published otherwise i would have cried this is beautiful and just felt right
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 22 . 1/2
This was absolutely fabulous: D.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
:D well it is a nice story :D
StellasArtemis chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Super good. Hahaha mystrade! Yes!
redstickbonbon chapter 22 . 9/3/2016
I really enjoyed this.
ShenXy chapter 22 . 7/10/2016
Hello!
I'm Sandy from China .I LOVE your vows of 's absolutely my I translate it into Chinese?I want to post it to some sherlolly forums in China.I'll be so happy if you give me this privilege.
Looking forward to your you!
S
16/7/10
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
I really hope Molly signed it, because if Sherlock wants her to be his wife, he better bloody ask her again. ;) Onwards then!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
omg this is awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2015
Loved it, thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
Great story!
AmQaudrus chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
Oh, what a story! So very well written, and the feelings and everything felt so natural. I really liked this sherlock, he didn't feel OC at all.
Thank you so much for the read!
shadowcat012 chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
Wow, what a story! I'm so glad I waited for the weekend to start reading because I have been hooked from start to end! Your story has drama, tension, romance, humor, and the interactions between characters are delightful. The pace is so good and I have to say you present many situations for the reader to draw her or his own conclusion. Only to let them in on the secret half a chapter or so later. Not a lot of stories/writers do that. Thank you for writing this, it has been a complete joy to read!
Lotusxdoll chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
I enjoyed this story so much. You did such a good job of keeping everyone in character as well as expressing Sherlock's realization of his feelings to his regret. The ending was so lovely as well as steamy and finally Molly got her happy ending!
Lotusxdoll chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
I knew it! I just knew Sherlock did something while staying with her that has made her so unhappy!