Reviews for If I Fell
spartan2010 chapter 3 . 5/21
I do love this take on Guy. I agree you needed to have him disillusioned. So so so so so happy Marian talked to him and warned him to be stop before it is too late!
IamBlatheringOnandOn chapter 3 . 5/10
A great fiction! Thanks for making Guy see the truth before he killed Marian!
SpiderGirl84 chapter 3 . 5/9
Loved how you handled the characters! Excellent!
SpiderGirl84 chapter 2 . 5/9
Guy saved the king! Brilliant!
SpiderGirl84 chapter 1 . 5/9
Marian sees the future! It is good! Guy listen to her!
young lavender lady chapter 3 . 5/9
I read few Guy-centric stories in general because I am a Robin fan. But I loved this one so much and I am happy that Guy became his own man and saved the king from Vaisey. And Marian and Robin are together!
SummonerIndigo chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Here's a review stating the obvious! Gender has no bearing on the ability to write fan fiction! Other than obvious POVs and the like.

Well done, I liked it very much.
A single star chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
My my what to say about this brilliant chapter other then wow. Talk about action and heartache. I really feel for Guy, you guys like putting him through torcher. Is there going to be anymore chapters and has Guy truly died? i'm hoping that the answer to the former question is no because I want to see where this is going.
LadyOfGlass chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This isn't a happy story, true. Wow...Really good chapter, this.
LadyOfGlass chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is...this is amazing. It was sweet and it was sad, and it was perfect. Guy is in character, Marian was in character, and it was well-written.
Please, please continue i!
Both Your Djaq
And Your Morgan
A single star chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow were do I start that was a truly amazing story, I don't usually read many Guy fic but this one was really good and well described. I like how you showed how mean he could be and how to change his ways by using Marian. I like how at the end Guy goes to Annie and states that they can't be together and that she can be happy elsewhere. I'm curious as to where this story will lead!
Trinity Le Faye chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Whoa that is an interesting and entertaining fic you have Vince
Minus a few minor typos
I kept asking myself what's going to happen, why can't he this, it kept my interest for sure.
I am worried about how Guy is going exactly keep himself from becoming what fate has already made him.
anyways I thought it was a bittersweet one-shot. Good Work!