Reviews for Ragnarok
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/9
1) I absolutely hate Kathy ( sorry about that, I just can’t stand her)
2) it’s been four years. Four. Years.
3) I REALLY NEED AN UPDATE ( despite my dislike of the character I really need to know what happens with peter)
Style1234 chapter 13 . 5/29
I hope Peter escapes and give the Avengers of his location. Please no torture on Peter.
Nickylove chapter 1 . 2/5
I miss you
I think you need to read about black widow and halkeye oragins because they were not kids when they were with SHILD
His webs desolve in an hour and he has a healing factor
I like your story but the reason peter has kept his secret for so long is because he is smart where he put on and takes off his mask also he would have noticed someone was following him and peter is 15 when he got his powers so he doesn’t meet the ages the avengers though he was
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
please continue this story i love it
nastyatro2003 chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
Hello. May I ask you? OK? Are you died author?
( Sorry for the my English. I am from Russia. ))))
JinMukang chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
omg Peter saving a kitten is probably the most in character and adorable thing I have ever seen.
MythologyStar chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
AH!

Now I really wish you hadn't abandoned this!

Seriously, dude it was just getting good!
MythologyStar chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
Aww! I love cats!
Silverfox893 chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
lolfotfl yo..u your and asshole leaving at that
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
upset you abandoned it
Guest of honor chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
I love this story so much so can you please update the story now! I need to find out what happens with Peter and Kit aka Loki when the break out! Update soon.
Bellahan121 chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
Like I seriously mean that this is like one of the best stories I have ever read! This should not be abandoned, this could easily beat 1 million other stories... And i mean this is when the big stuff is coming up!This is really good plz continue:)