Reviews for The Last Breath
ES1776 chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
Alfred you're not a mistake.
SeraSearaSpin chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
Surprise twist on that ending, hn... but a gleeful, more fulfilled sort of reunion with the idea of Newer Italy agreed on and accepted completely and 100%.
I suppose I'd better get on and check that new story around now

This is where I'd usually say "I eagerly await your next chapter!", but I don't have to do that anymore. Thank you for the time you put into this story. It's been a long two years (or something more like a year and three quarters), and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Until the next time!
13-BlackCat-2020 chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
I can’t believe it finished. I don’t know what to read now, I love this story. I love all the characters, especially Vatican. I also read the first chapter of your second story, I can’t wait for what is there is to come. Hope you continue writing, you are great!
harmlessmelody37 chapter 50 . 11/21/2014
Ooooooooohmygod it's over ;_; it's actually finished, what am I gonna do with my life now? And that ending, with nico and the name finally making sense and oh god my heart ;_; friend you have outdone yourself here, I shall look forward to all your glorious stories in the future! (By the way, thankyouthankyouthankyou! for the feedback I'm currently writing a reply but good God college has taken over my life but I will write that response even if it kills me x_x also expect it to be in like three seperate parts cause we really have so much to say these days ;A; until then FAREWELL AND MAY THE SPAMANO BE WITH YOU
Izumi17 chapter 50 . 11/19/2014
INCREDIBLE! Congratulations the wait was worthy! A wonderful and awesome story... really...
Purestrongpoem chapter 50 . 11/18/2014
Great story! Looking forward to reading your other stories soon!
CiaoPartigiano chapter 50 . 11/18/2014
This is just wonderful...I absolutely love this story so much and god I cried at that ending! I remember reading this in March and just falling in love with this so much my heart right now just feels so big I can't even describe it!
Izumi17 chapter 49 . 10/19/2014
Wow... really wow... Vene is furious... and with the total right! I really loved it. It was really good, fantastic, awesome like Prusia. And the best part was Antarctica calling America and he asking for a date. The security service man who listen that conversation was really joyful I suppose?
Comedy Monarchy chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
This is going to a long night, with lots of tension, possibly followed by an scale 10 eruption from Italy. I do wonder how it will end?
SeraSearaSpin chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
Ooh, the tension intensifies. I think that's the correc t way to put it...
And, ah, this is second-to-last! I'm both looking forwards to the last chapter and dreading it...but if I don't forget, I'll probably check out that new story you said you had planned! Either way, this is sure to end in an exciting manner.
I eagerly await your last chapter!
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
what will happen now? I can't wait!
CiaoPartigiano chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
Im so happy you update words can not express how happy I am! 3 I absolutely love this story can't wait for the next update!
Purestrongpoem chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
Great chapter.
harmlessmelody37 chapter 49 . 10/14/2014
Oh dear god the tension is high, they have a lot to sort out in the last chapter ;_; but a new story? I SHALL READ EVERY WORD!
Purestrongpoem chapter 48 . 9/13/2014