Reviews for The Whooves Collection Ep2: Vengeful Hate
Ponylover99 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
This is the BEST CHAPTER EVER! PLease continue!
Ponylover99 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This is the BEST DOCTER WHOOVES fanfic I've ever read!
Starburst16 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
*Gasp!*Holy Royal Sisters, Batmare! I just realized that I've reveiwed almost every single chapter of this story! I NEVER do that!
Anyways, AWSOME story, Writer in Black! I can't wait to read more! And it looks like some of my favorite monsters are making a comeback! Eeeee!
Starburst16 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I'm loving this series so far! A villainous monstrosity called the Hate who is fond of the word DIIEEE(hee hee. I don't know why, but I laughed when he said that)! A mysterious stallion communicating telepathically with Twilight! YEAH! I want MORE!
Starburst16 chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
AAHHHH! The Beast is back!
Oh, and my question got answered! :)
Starburst16 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Heyyyyy... Why doesn't Future Twilight know the cure, or at least what's going on? Is she just pretending to be clueless, or did something timey-wimey happen to make her forget?
Starburst16 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Who is this mysterious Master? I really love this story so far! Also, slight side note: Twi's mane isn't black. It's more like indigo. Anyways... Carry on.
Starburst16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Ooo, scary! I like the Nightmare Night setting, and I really like this new Doctor. You're doin' a great job so far!
KatieTheBaka chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
O.O Why are you so cruel? I wanna know what happens, so I see you've updated and I'm happy. But then I read this and I'm sad all over again! WHY MUST YOU HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL ABILITIES?! Gah!

...anyway, great job!
KatieTheBaka chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Oh my Celestia! Twi, what's goin' on? ARGG! (oh, btw, can you tell I love it? :3)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013