Reviews for 39 The Game of Life
milagglad chapter 1 . 5/2
;0)
ab chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
OH MY GAWD! THIS IS AMAZING! I absolutely enjoyed reading this! I love all the details you have put into this story and how you put pieces together! This has been an amazing journey and I absolutely enjoy reading every bit of your stories!
tmarie9 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Not gonna lie. I reread this whole story at least thrice, and I was still confused. I'm just gonna have to read it a 4th time
Owl90 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
I still want to know about Francesca's past life!
Zenacoloda chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely loved this story. Especially emily kickin myrons arse. Lovin the whole series of ur au so far. Keep em comin.
dajwoh chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
*cringes*
Marijke Bush chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I mean When's your Next story AR?
tvguy chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Very nice! I think I see where you planted future plot clues
Happy New Year! which I hope brings the net story
potatoepotaot chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Alright! Emily is back doing what she does best (taking down unsubs, not getting hurt lol) and the whole family is back together! I love love loved this one and cant wait for more! The two teams working together against Phillipe from the island and Quantico! Hope you have the best of new years!
srhittson chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
love the story. I'm going to date myself as young here because I didn't know the last thing you said the "game" was like and I kept thinking of the Hunger Games. That's a good movie. Maybe I'll watch that tomorrow at my sleepover. Glad I finally caught up.
Chezza chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Merry christmas! I hope you had a nice one!
Cant wait for your nect update

Hugs cheryl
CAR chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I absolutely love your writing style! And I think in all your stories you nail how I see Emily and Jennifer being together. There are a few instances that have caused the sweet family pain where I think you let Emily "walk into" situations where I believe Emily would be more cautious. But only my opinion. I will confess. Your stories I look for each and every day. I love your story and the way you write. I hope you have more ideas for this story line. It is fantastic and noteworthy.
chawkchic chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Philippe is gone and beaten for good. Very sweet ending to this part.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
i waited until you posted complete to read this because I just stand the tension. I really thought it was the recce (hope I got his name right) fellow doing. As usual you suprise me... i love your stories and it what i look forward to every morning.
But please let the next one be one of love and silliness... ;-)
Marijke Bush chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Ehen's your next story AR?