Reviews for Partnership Relations
Mislav chapter 1 . 8/29
Very cute! I like how you described Sherlock's friendship with Joan and how his abilities were, in a way, what led him to become an addict. My favorite part was: "Instead he found himself caring, even hoping, for the woman and her fiery demeanor to give her opinion. He wanted see how her mind was shifting, changing, expanding, just from observing his own actions. The way she both accepted him,and yet questioned and scolded him, all in one moment. The way she expected him to be more, while being in awe of what he had already achieved."
red2013 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
dont worry about it. you writing a story and it cant be easy to get it right. this story flow for me to read.

Cecilia chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hope u can write more as it feels so real
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
very well done
lily chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
It was good but too short, hopefully next time you make your story a little bit longer. Nice job on your writing.
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Nice read, interesting to think that Holmes has to fight to be Holmes sometimes and not the more human person he could become. Thanks for the read.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Think Sherlock is hoping Watson will stay. He has come to rely on her,most probably something he would rather not.