Reviews for The Parenthood Drabbles
Firstly damn that was badass. Second I read somewhere that Percy can be a girl's name. Awesome story.
No matter how often you change the name of the character, Will's mom will always be badass. Great writing, btw.
I thought her name was Leah. Not a problem, though. Good job there, sir/ma'am
YuugiYY chapter 136 . 11/14
I love these little stories. I was thinking of one with Genevieve and Percy, where there was a mortal thing going on, like, Gabe pissed someone off and they went after Sally and her family because Gabe was gone(shouldnt go into too much detail, its more about Gen, Tyson, Posiden{Not sure how to spell that}, Triton and so on[Them meeting Gen, and seeing Tyson play with her and stuff]) . So, because they were going after them, Sally and Paul went into hiding, but it was too dangerous for Gen where they were hiding, so, Percy goes to Atlantis to hide her there and have Tyson watch her while he takes care of the problem(cause no one would miss the people going after them..), cause hes worried that Amphitrite(Posiden's wife...) or someone might try and hurt her(and someone does try and hurt her, but Tyson goes all protective big brother on them).
Also, there could be a Posiden meets Gen, like, either when she is a baby, or at Percy and Annabeth's wedding.
Or like, The Lightning Thief but with Tyson tagging along with Percy(where Tyson was adopted by Sally), but Posiden didnt know that Tyson was still alive.
Or after Zeus meets Sally in the Christmas one, he remembers her when he hears about Percy Jackson.
...Yeah, I have alot of ideas, and im not that good at writing them...
Wow. You are such a great writer! This is so amazing that I have literally been hooked onto every word. Please add more soon!
that one fangirl chapter 58 . 11/9
Evan, i mean. is he Malcolm's dad?
that one fangirl chapter 58 . 11/9
Malcom's(Athena cabin) dad?
ooooooh mygoodness, this is soooooooooo adorable! "I wanna appa doos!"
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 76 . 11/7
Know, I really want to know what this was about. Please make a one-shot about it, maybe? Possibly? No? Fine. That's okay, I'll still read your story. :)
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 75 . 11/7
Wow, that was great. I loved Tom in this piece.
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 72 . 11/7
Aww, so. fluffy! I loved it.
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 70 . 11/7
So amazing. Great job.
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 68 . 11/7
Why would they be her...? You know what, I don't want to know.
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 67 . 11/7
Dear gods Sally your stubborn. That's why we love you.
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 66 . 11/7
why would scare you? He's her daughter for Hades's sake!
2,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »