Reviews for The Parenthood Drabbles
vatsalmdave chapter 10 . 3/24
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he was roasted.
remuslupinssweater chapter 4 . 3/4
My heart just cracked into tiny fragments and went to rent out a droplet in the river Styx.
Earth'sChild93 chapter 5 . 2/16
I really like the chapter with May and Sally. Will you be doing a follow up chapter on this? Great work, I love reading these drabbles:)
I just finished rereading all of these stories for the first time in a while. And I have to thank you because it was such a treat! Just to experience the characters again after a span of time was like coming home. You're characterization is really quite incredible. The amount you can capture in just a few sentences is unlike what I have read before. These stories are simply a masterpiece of hidden gems-thank you!
UnwantedDemigod chapter 10 . 2/13
I like the Rachel story a lot!
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 109 . 2/12
Can you do one with Jason and Tristan McLean?
Wisdoms Daughter6 chapter 155 . 1/25
Why does everything you write kill my soul just a little bit more?!
Although it was beautifully written so i guess that makes it better. Great as always!

-WD
Missy2.0 Frozen forever chapter 155 . 1/23
Oh. My. Gods. I have to say, that I love how human you keep the drabbles about gods, and this one was weird, but sweet.
lylilunapotter chapter 155 . 1/21
You've done more to humanize (...well, so to speak) these two characters in around 1k words than any of the books ever did. I liked this chapter a lot.
Iop chapter 51 . 1/21
So I was re-reading this and was wondering: will you ever write a chapter with Tristan McLean meeting Sally as the author of the book his new film is based on? Would Piper or Percy comment?
trustingHim17 chapter 155 . 1/21
love it when you update. looking forward to the next one!
The ShadowEye chapter 154 . 12/21/2016
This is sooo cute!
loserslovereadin chapter 154 . 12/16/2016
honestly this is lit! I love it. SO so much. I do have a requests for two fanfics
1. Percy and Annabeth ptsd where Sally, Paul, Frederick and stepmom(Helen I think? react to it.
2. Percy telling his mom, Athena and Poseidon that he's dating Annabeth.

Please and thank you!
loserslovereadin chapter 141 . 12/16/2016
Hey your authors note?I think you repeated it again by accident? Its the same as the last chapters...just a heads up! Awesome job with these drabbles though! I'm binge reading right now with all chapters and it's making my emotions BLOW UP! Lol I seriously love these all!
PS. I'M ALSO CANADIAN! YASSS! SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!
Good luck in RL and I hope you are well:)
wisegirlgranger chapter 128 . 12/15/2016
I really love this series, great job (again)! For ch 128, though...how does percy forget an anniversary? it's literally the 18th of every month? seaweed brain -.-
2,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »