Reviews for The Parenthood Drabbles
WEIRDFANGIRLCHICK chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
I love this! Can you please do more of Emily and Mars? Thank you!
Guest chapter 113 . 10/6/2019
Did you just insinuate that Piper DIED?! Bad author. Bad, bad author.
Guest chapter 96 . 10/6/2019
These are all really awesome, but be careful of contradicting yourself. You said, "Percy predicted this at the wedding", and, "They had a wedding to plan." That doesn't actually make sense. But, overall I think these stories are great. Especially ones with Percy's sister. I would love to see one where Percy has a PTSD episode and Genevieve helps calm him, that would be sweet, if you can do it. Or her first day of school and Percy brings her. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/6/2019
That's Soo true about movies
Guest chapter 42 . 10/6/2019
That's so sweeeeeet! Awwww!
Spidergirl99 chapter 156 . 2/12/2019
OH GAWD DIDDLYONOSUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH *ROFL* I NEED TA STAHP AND STOMACH HURTS! ! ! ! !
LifeIsAJokeOrNot chapter 157 . 11/16/2018
This was so good! Thank you so much for this series! I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 157 . 8/23/2018
This is like the 15th time I’ve read this, but now the chapters with Jason make me miss him. All the opportunities, the life he missed out on. Great writing, I’ll never stop saying it.
Kandros Fir chapter 157 . 7/28/2018
Ok so I’m blown away by this series I read it all in one day. The only thing that could make it better for me is an adult Jason and Thalia reconnecting chapter
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 98 . 7/2/2018
Hey!
I liked it a lot! Great idea! :)
Guest chapter 103 . 5/26/2018
This is my favorite feel-good Jason story.
reynasmajesty chapter 98 . 4/16/2018
This is gold, pure 24 carat gold, omg i am crying, why wasnt it like this, uncle Rick make the change! You my dear, are an amazing writer, and i am so proud to be part of a fandom where great writers like you still exist, i loved this with all of my heart, thank you so much for writing this, thank you.
Fantasysword92375 chapter 21 . 4/16/2018
Fucking. YES.
reynasmajesty chapter 67 . 4/15/2018
Imagine how proud Posiedon must have been when he heard what Sally did to Gabe
akatereasons02 chapter 69 . 1/31/2018
Could you maybe do one of Frank and Hazel dealing with Jade as a moody teenager
3,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »