Reviews for The Parenthood Drabbles
gayle dayle bayle chapter 93 . 5/3/2017
"Now was not the time to be writing a death scene."

WRONG! For once. It is ALWAYS time to write a death scene. ESPECIALLY if you're in English class and are supposed to be working on a Venn diagram. Because, like, duh. And don't forget the character who curses so much that it's normal for her to replace your name with an insult. She's not the one who died, though, because she's the main antagonist. Nope, it was the ten year old boy.

I'm it even joking here. Though I'm not going to kill off the ten year old. I think.
gayle dayle bayle chapter 88 . 5/3/2017
Yes. I love all of this. I love anything with Castor and Pollux in it- and thank you for not including any about Pollux after Castor's death. That kind of stuff always has me in tears.
gayle dayle bayle chapter 86 . 5/3/2017
I love this so much. Tyson. Yes. Good Cyclopes.
gayle dayle bayle chapter 51 . 5/3/2017
Ahhh Percy is such a good big brother and I just can't. Also, the Affair of Spades sounds like a very interesting book. Did you make it up or is it real? If you made it up, please write it.
gayle dayle bayle chapter 44 . 5/3/2017
I- just- yes. All of the yes. There is such a thing as a stupid war. Just because it WAS started does not mean that it SHOULD HAVE been started.
gayle dayle bayle chapter 35 . 5/3/2017
I'm a little annoyed at you for referring to knitting needles as sewing needles (which are like two inches long btw) because literally everyone makes this mistake. AND don't bother to listen to our corrections, and still act like they know everything about knitting and sewing. But you accepted corrections about languages that you didn't speak, and this may have just been the result of having something else on your mind.

Also, I agree with the sentiment of "She had knitting needles and yarn right in front of her. She wouldn't even have to get that creative!". I have felt this way before. I think that all knitters have. And it's true. Especially cuz I'm a fangirl.
Guest chapter 117 . 5/3/2017
I like how Athena and Poseidon agreed to not ruin Percy & Annabeths
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 114 . 5/3/2017
Cute, sweet, and totally Tyson.
gayle dayle bayle chapter 23 . 5/2/2017
Yes, yes, yes!

"She won't bite, unless she's at a good part."- I swear that this sums up a whole lot more people than just Annabeth. Also, I 100% agree that she would have read HP at such a young age, and used all of thos big words.

I LIVE THIS!
Wrath of Nyx chapter 156 . 5/2/2017
dionysus is a softie fucking CONFIRMED

thank you so much for this!1 ahhh this is def one of my favourite fics on this site and i absolutely love it!
Raxacoricofallapatoreous chapter 156 . 5/2/2017
GODS! SO SUPER FREAKIN' ADORABLE!
Wisdoms Daughter6 chapter 156 . 5/2/2017
"and by anybody else I mean one very specific person" I loved this. This whole thing was adorable and the blofis-jackson baby is actually the best thing in the ENTIRE WORLD! So I could not stop smiling and trying not to laugh. Thank you for writing something that does not (for once) brutality destroy my heart.

-WD
a smol anon chapter 156 . 5/2/2017
this is my new favorite chapter ever
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 97 . 5/2/2017