Reviews for Reassurance
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 1/8
This was a brilliant one-shot. You had Raphael and Donatello completely in character, and that is a hard thing to do, especially in first person perspective. Great job on this. I look forward to reading more of your turtle stories.
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was so sweet and fluffy so cute
me494 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
that was amazing. you nailed both charaters, great job!
Tmnt17kp chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I LOVE THIS!
You are good at writing! I'm glad you shared this with us, cause it was a lovely story. I liked how Raph was able to calm Don even if he though he could't. The part I loved was when Don said that they should have killed him, and then Raph told him about the almost-hurting-Mike-with-the-pipe accident. Raph is a good bro 3
I hope you will continue writnig more! Thumbs up! 3
Sika chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww, raph's gone soft!
I love fluff!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*takes picture and runs* I REGRET NOTHING!
Robin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this was awesome! You did a really great job with both Don and Raph! Congrats!
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ah, brotherly love and big-brother-comforting-little-brother. Two of my favorite things in the world. Combined. These stories always make my day. They're... well... reassurance about the strong bond that is brotherhood. And I just LOVE it when Raphie's soft side comes out. Hamato Raphael- The Protector, from threats to his family, both physical and emotional. YAY RAPHIE!
...
Oops. He heard all that, and he's not too thrilled. WHOA there! Aren't the sai just a bit over the top? YIPE!
SEE YA! *flees*
grehunkai chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
See? now that wasn't so hard, was it? rather nicely done for a first effort, too! Can we hope for more? (Have seen you often at the SS place)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
(Pasting my review from Stealthy Stories)

Brilliant work, just breathtakingly brilliant. You have no excuse to be shy about uploading future work, my dear! You have such a grasp of character and story development. I'm envious! You really pulled this together very nicely.

So...when's your next one? Don't make us wait too long!

Great job!
TimidBookworm chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awe, that was sooo cute. Raph is definitely better at reassurances then he realizes, he just... needs a minute sometimes. ;)
Well done.
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aw man, that went right in the heart... nicely done! Thanks for writing it! :3
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow. That was beautifully written, Lera. I'm glad you finally had the courage to post your work up here, and I hope you have more work to post here as well. You are a truly talented writer, and you had the characters down pat. Nicely done on this. I'll be reading a lot more of your TMNT works if you choose to post them. Don't give up and ignore the haters. For every hater out there, there's always going to be someone who loves your work. Keep your chin up.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
AWW I love it! You did a great job at writing this! I would really like to see Leo's and Mikey's reaction too! Keep up the great work!
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
yay! I'm so happy this is finally posted. :)
Congratz on your first fic.
It came together very nicely, love the brotherly fluff. This is probably one of the fluffy fics I've read on here, actually. Great job on this Leradoni, I'm sure your stories will only get better the more you write. :D
And I still just absolutely adore the ending.
Cheers! your proud editor, red writing rebel.