Reviews for The Saiyan Ice Cream Showdown!!
Shehrazad chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
hehehe...this is so funny! Great job!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
CHOCOLATE ROCKS! lol hi mel it's me cyb.
AniDbz007 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
That was hilarious! It was even more funny how you had Mirai Trunks there always fighting with Vegeta.
Anshin's Archives chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Oops, I forgot to review last time. I read this story a while back, so gomen! Good story. I was cracking up. I agree with Mirai Trunks and Chibi to an extent...Mint'n'Cookies is good but Mint Chocolate Chip is the best! *ducks ki blasts from all the Saiyans* Gaaaah! *goes SSJ and returns fire with an immense Burning Attack blast, then glomps MT* Torankusu-chan no Mirai! Watashi ai anata! (pardon my terrible Japanese grammar, gomen)

-Anshin d;D
Murpz chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
That was good. I go with Goku on Cookie Dough. *Drools* mmmm...Cookie Dough...
NoSmo chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
LMAO! THIS IS GREAT! I'm rooting on Vegeta...vanilla is the best. Goku is very stupid as usual, and that was great with the arguements. Well done!
EmRyS Bellanes chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Wow, that was funny! Ice cream rox! Though i have to say Vegeta's got the good taste, vinilla wit choc sauce, how can it get any better! Man, you sure made Goku stupid...although of coarse he already iz, hehe! _

~Emrys Bellanes~
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
i loved this story. it almost made it sound real, with all the arguments and such. and i agree with goten; chocolate's best. _
krissi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
omg
Tapion Trunks chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Silliness. Pure Silliness. Poor Trunks gets no ice-cream... :(

Oh and thanks for reviewing my story!
Gotenluva chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Yo! I love your story. I thought it was very funny. hee hee. Well, before I finish I would like to say one thing, CHOCALATE RULES BABE!_
cameoappearance chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I love how they're so scared of Bulma and Chi-Chi. continue please!

PS - Chocolate IS the best flavor!
VegetaGokuLover chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
LOL! OMG! THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! I love it when everyone argues! LMAO! Awesome! Do a sequel!

Maybe you can RR some of my stuff!
Amerthyst Dragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
that was too funny!lol pink frilly aprons! please do another chapter!