Reviews for Caterpillar, Caterpillar
nova zodiac chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Hey can you write a sequel please
Don't ignore chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Mot to rain on your parade or anything but the previous reviewer was right if you have change yourself completely for a guy then screw it who needs him! I'm okay with the change of looks or having a tad bit more confidence but for hinata to start become someone close to Sakura or naruto then it ruins the reason for it to be about hinata but by saying all this I do not mean that your story is bad it is interesting but it somewhat burns the monologue giving part of me so keep it up!
LeeRocks chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
From your summary and first chapter it seems like Naruto didn't admire Hinata before she left. Why does Hinata have to change in order for Naruto to admire her? Should she really be with someone who she has to change her identity to be with? I wouldn't. It's not like she's a bad person, she's actually a very good person whose kind nature and ideals are totally underrated.
chibionigiri chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hey, good story i'm anxious for the next
]
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
omg this is soooo interesting i love it so far even though there is not much to read i hope when you have time please and thank you. D
redcandlelight chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter and definitely would like to read more :)
chocopaste chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OMG ! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
its too good.
SRsly, im so looking forward to an update haha ! xD
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hrmnnn...well then. Interesting premise is interesting. My only real problem is that there are some annoying little spelling mistakes (ie maine vs mane) but aside from that. Hrmnnn...
areallnamestaken232 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Me like and today's my bday huzahh