Reviews for Army of Dante
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Once again Stop referring to that punk ass kid as DmC Dante. He is DINO or Donte. He will never match up to the real thing. Capcom themselves have already disowned him since he was not mentioned in their 30th Anniversary Character Encyclopedia. If you love the reboot so much fine write about that but keep the original Devil May Cry series away from it unless you want them to embarrass the cast of the reboot with their superior and experienced means of taking out the demons.

Finally this pathetic story with its name is ripping off a kick ass movie called Army Of Darkness. Ash Williams should be here going to town on the cast of DmC DMC.
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well yes Dante will be enough as there is only ONE DANTE and he is freaking powerful past DMC4. That assclown in your avatar is not Dante but DINO. Get it right for once. The only thing he will be good for is to act as the janitor. Also what the hell dude. Keep that shitty reboot away from the real and original series why don't you.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Good chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Interesting intro
Golden Gecko chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like the story but where is any of the description. this story has promise but it feels very bare bones. Where's the description, where's the glory of this Light Realm? What does anyone look like? I want to connect with these new characters. I understand this is just an introduction but its very undescriptive. It almost reads like a bullet point report.
Dbzfreak60 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Best story I've ever read, Dude! I hope it still goes on.
LeleB123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is... awesome:'D LET THE ARMY OF DANTE'S UNITE! LOL can't wait for more!