Reviews for Dance me to midnight
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
If Bieber has this effect on you, well, keep listening to him then LOL
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
So lovely!
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm still working my way through the Christmas fics, and then this one popped up. Really liked the scenes you created here, and very happy to have read it now rather than a few days from now. Great work. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff next year :)
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great story! Loved it!
Mark C chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was wonderful.

I liked how you had Rick uncertain if Kate would agree to go to the New Year's Eve party. Plus it was good that she accepted and that surprised him. The good thing about it was they weren't worried about reactions from other people because they just went as themselves. Good job with that.

I enjoyed Rick picking Kate up, enjoying what dress she had on and giving her a rose before they left on their date.

Loved the part with the bartender because I think he made Kate feel comfortable there. Still she held her own with the Mayor and other people of importance that she came across.

I liked that they were able to dance and ultimately Kate wanted to leave which she had an ulterior motive. Rick didn't find that out until they were at the loft and dancing again.

Kate wanted Rick all to herself before the start of the New Year and it showed as you brought the story to an end.

Excellent job.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is very sweet.

And you're right; the relationship can't remain a secret forever. Wonder how they'll deal with it. :)

Thank you!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
lol! I love it. And I also love that you work at a bookstore. Awesome.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Absolutely loved it, till you mention Justin Bieber. J/K
VACastleFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Mmmmm sweet and sexy...what these two characters do best!
Caskettfan28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I always love me some Caskett slow dances. Just melts my heart. Beautiful little story :)
j9tigger chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Your tag at the end actually made me snort/laugh!
naybaybay chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was Ho-ho-ho-hot. Sorry, bad xmas joke. But it was VERY hot!
Ephemeral Lunatic chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Loved every bit of it, but the "I'll lead" line was fantastic for an ending. Nicely done.
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hahahahahahahah! Well, Justin Bieber aside, this was wonderful! Seriously, I loved this!